cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Facing issue with VRRP, when upstream router5 initiate traffic for downstream router6 then return traffic is not following VRRP VIP as Gateway. In my case switch2 is master and switch3 is standby.If Router6 initiate the traffic then VRRP working fine...

Good day all;I am trying to add an new vlan I created to an existing VRF connection.   This new vlan will connect directly to my existing AWS connection...so: L2 switch(new subnet1) --Trunk-->L3 switch (new vlan)  + existing vlan ---BGP --> AWS So wh...

gurowar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! i'm trying to connect The Cisco Catalyst 2960 Switch to Config new Vlans, but see The Image up.can i change to the web version oh html that i can make changes in my Switch?

bbbbb.jpg
TNATAL by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greeting everyone! There is a little problem with configuring tacacs server on ws-2950-24 model switch. The rest switches we have are 2960 series, also 3xxx series and others, more modern versions. We always configured tacacs server this way:tacacs-s...

i just swapped out a 3850 POE switch to a 3850 non-poe.  i upgraded the OS to 16.6.9.  then i copied the config back to the new non-poe switch.  now i cant ping or access the switch via the network.  constantly getting %SPANTREE-2-UNBLOCK_CONSIST_POR...

Hello all,Is it possible to have a route that failover to another ISP2/Connection in the aftertoon from the main ISP1 which is regular. So, I have 2 Towers in same location, both having different ISP. Tower2 is residential and often less busy in the ...

Hi,I have a core switch 6509 on core. It has many SVI for intervlan routing. we have defined a vlan on it for guest (vlan id 202)  with no svi defined on it. A port in access mode in vlan202 is connected to a separate ISP ONT for internet connectivit...

Wonxie by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes