cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

This is a real case for temporary solution required by customer : -The all 3 SWs were able to ping each other through MGMT VLAN 100 SVI -" IP default-gateway  192.168.100.1 " was configured on SW1 & SW2 but it is useless because  " IP routing " is ...

IP routing issue.png

I have a simple EVPN based campus LAN (IOS XE 17.6.3) that connects L3 to a legacy network (BGP<>EIGRP redistribution) for migration purposes. I've noticed /32 host routes are being advertised to the legacy network derived from the /24 EVPN VLAN. I u...

edbucher by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Considering we have the latest IOS XE version 17.+ with is supported and not EOL'd, and IOS 15.2E still being supported and an active version gets releases still, and with the software images being moderately similar they have some differences specif...

PaulSagar by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

there is no configuration done on the switch and it's empty, after rebooting the device gets an error. when i console only. Logs:- *Aug 31 14:32:26.089: %IOSXE-4-PLATFORM: Switch 1 R0/0: kernel: EDAC MC0: 1 CE DIMM 0 rank 0 bank 4 row 348 col 12598 o...

I have  Switch ESS-3300 NCP Version 17.06.02 (Network-Advantage)I want to apply ACL, but I couldn't apply it on interface Vlanthe configuration as shownswitch1(config)#interface VLAN 4switch1(config-if)#ip access?% Unrecognized commandwhen trying to ...

B-Mac by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

1.why do OSPF is structured in way that it has area 0 i.e. backbone area ? any reason.2.if we have two LAN sites connected by MPLS VPN so Can we run OSPF AREA 1 at both LAN sites instead of OSPF area 0?OR we have to configure OSPF configuration from ...

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i'm looking for help with this assignment: file:///Users/darabhaqnazar/Downloads/en_ITN_SkillsAssessment-Student_Exam_00%20%20oeve_uden%20point%20(1).pdfI have configured all the ipv4 addresses to the pcs, vlan, and router. I'm at page 8 where...

Hello there,I would like to configure HSRP for one C9300 and one C9400 due to lack of company budget, so I would appreciate it if anyone could let me know if there is any problem.Many thanks

abx7777 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have 2 locations. Please see attached topologyThe first one is the Main Office and the second one is the Data Center/Colocation.We have 2 different ISP at the Main office ISP1 and ISP2.ISP1 is connected to a Layer 3 SW on Port 1 and Port 2 and ...

Tazio4436 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VLSM Help

Hello, I would like some help for this VLSM subnetting. Classless subnetting I still haven't gotten down yet, but classful is easy enough since you use the same sub mask.So it gives me an IP: 192.168.1.0/24and it gives me 2 hosts: Router 2: 30 hosts ...

Hello, I would like some help for this VLSM subnetting. Classless subnetting I still haven't gotten down yet, but classful is easy enough since you use the same sub mask.So it gives me an IP: 192.168.1.0/24and it gives me 2 hosts: Router 2: 30 hosts ...