cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I want to become better at redistribution between protocols (IGP's especially , BGP) Any good labs available, at a more advanced level? (Other than breaking apart and trying out new things on the labs I have I need some higher level labbing to unders...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just purchased a cisco 1921 off e-bay and it appears the current config has an att config that I can not reset. I have tried booting into ROMmon to no success. I have tried taking out the flash memory and booting a few times to try to get it to boo...

There's a question in the study guide:Your router is configured as follows:R1# show run | i aaa|usernameaaa new-modelusername ENARSI password 0 EXAMR1# show run | s vtyline vty 0 4password ciscotransport input allR1# Based on the configuration, what ...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

One lab that stuck out to me: "Implement a multivendor OSPF lab with VMWARE Fusion"   and another: "Fortigate Vagrant box for VMWARE Fusion" I'm looking for a site that will get me up to speed on multi-vendor/technologies labs.   I'm going to be enro...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I am studying for the Ensari exam, part of the studies include the maximum-prefix feature received from a neighbor. When the session is torn down, after the prefix is reached, if warning-only (or potentially restart) keywords aren't used, well t...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hi guys, i have a question for you. If it's possible of course. I have some problems setting BGP in ipv6 environment. I have this sample configurationRouter:1conf tipv6 unicast routingrouter bgp 1bgp router id 192.168.0.1neighbor 2::2 update-source l...

Doing some labs and the configs are going: router eigrp xxxxxxaddress-family ipv4 unicast autonomous-system 150topology baseexit-af-topologynetwork 192.11.11.11 0.0.0.0  abd so i wonder what's the poing of the topology base command, if anyone can hel...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes