cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello people of Cisco. I have a question. I've tried working this out for several god dang hours but I just can't figure it out. I don't know what the problem the assignment is hinting to, is... I've tried changing IP addresses, put on codes (if it a...

Step1- Routes redistributed into Area0 by the edge router which is connected to BGP.Step2- Now the redistributing router becomes ASBR and generates LSA 5 to the rest of the OSPF topology.Step3- LSA 5 is received by all routers within area0.How do the...

arakeshr by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RIP – “sh ip rip database”OSPF – OLD > “sh ip ospf database”NEW > “sh ip ospf rib detail”EIGRP – “sh ip eigrp topology all-links”* You can see routes that failed the feasibility check.BGP – “sh ip bgp”* You can see the RIB failures and the reason usi...

arakeshr by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,i am using Cisco IOS XR Software, Version 7.2.2 as PCE controller and trying to put md5 clear password but XRVR is not accepting password length more than 25 character.Any known limitation for this ?config denying more than 25 character and a...

ahmads143 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have virtual router Cisco CSR 1000v in a cloud. There are 8 vCPU, based on Intel Xeon E5-2660 v3 (2,6 GHz). We have 1Gbit/sec license and heavy data-plane cpu template:csr1000v#show platform software cpu alloc CPU alloc information: Control pla...

Serg_tsk by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to update the certificate using the following commandsip-10-0-115-39#config tEnter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z.ip-10-0-115-39(config)#crypto pki enroll MY_CA^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.From other posts...

rvignz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2 x Catalyst 8000v each running IOS XE 17.4.1a, trying to configure HA v3 on Azure.  Internet is reachable and I can enable Guestshell and within that run the pip3 install csr_azure_ha --user. Issue I have is that the command create_node.py -i 100 -p...

Andy I by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to design LAN wireless network for a 2D building in packet tracer can you help me with it ?location size: 9200 m2 and carry 2000 Studenthow many access points and switches and capacity   

Screenshot (71).png
220022117 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Dears, I have a problem with the OTV tunnel site to site, for some reason I have packet loss from time to time, I don't see any errors or drops on the interfaces. SW-SITE1#ping 10.24.1.101 repeat 100Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 100, 100-b...

Hi,We're running 16.3.x version on CSR 1000v and plan to upgrade to 16.12.x or 16.17.x.I am wondering if it's possible to upgrade 16.3.x to 16.17.x or need to upgrade first another version.And, how about 16.12.x? is there any issue to upgrade from 16...

kay.kang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCan anyone help me to find an article to get understand when packet hit to cisco router one interface how it is moving out to another interface. Basically i am looking for life of packet inside a cisco router including control plane data plane and ...