cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPLS-TE cisco

Helloi want to know in which case, we will configure MPLS-TE in device IOS XR or IOS XE in the backbone ?it is mandatory ? i wait a reply fom expert SPThanks

I currently have a PPPoE Client connection on a subinterface, which works fine, but since I need to tie in another interace to it, I would like to change it to a BDI. Changed the configuration but the PPPoE client won't come up again.  Checked config...

CyberNBD by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi please see the below two picture of vxlan structures. Based on my understanding, one is considered as layer 3 package and second one is layer 2. In different travel phase, it show different structure, Is this correct?     

Leftz_0-1703091026071.png Leftz_1-1703091060141.png
Leftz by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a C1111 Router where I have bought it with the HSEC license. But I am not able to figure out how I will install it. When I look at the license it seems like it is not installed. R2#show ver Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 17.06.03a Cisco IOS...

Hi, I have large trouble I forgot password and trying to hard reset and following all over console but it does not work. I turned off router, pressed reset button and keeped it 10s until leds off but after that system said:   Rom image verified corre...

syngcisco by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when we attached 500 Mbps internet link to router V1000 then we got to know that V1000 has bandwidth limit of 250 Mbps only .hence 500 Mbps internet link does not work.1.how to check bandwidth limit of router and switch ?is it mentioned in data sheet...

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I downloaded cisco ios and check with the MD5 checker and it is correct.After that I uploaded it into the cisco router and run verify /MD5 but it is not correct.But I stlll load the firmware and it worked properly. SHA-1 value and integrity check pas...

Iloveyou by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, what could be the reason ?Last reset cause: Unrecoverable ErrorC1117-4PWA platform with 4194304 Kbytes of main memory........no valid BOOT image foundFinal autoboot attempt from default boot device...Located pnp-tech-time#Unsupported package head...

We have been supplied with a set of C1111 routers that did not have the SEC-K9 licensing necessary for our network configuration. We also have no internet facing appliances capable of smart licensing. Reached back to vendor who then supplied the SEC-...

MCscada by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes