cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi I'm a little rusty on IOS-XE software updates and looking for some advice Please see below outputs, I dont recall seeing the system image being the packages file on any ISR's I've logged into before, but it has been a while. Normally I see a speci...

Resolved! cisco 4331 ISR

hey,acually i am going to deploy i new cisco ISR 4331, this last should support 4 Link point to point with 512 ko as bandwidth, so i'll insert two NIM-2T catres.is that possible without any issue ?? does the router support those links normally ??than...

Hey everyone, Before I go into whats going on I want to make it clear that I am not very experienced with this stuff. I have taken CCNA parts 1 & 2 in a classroom environment, have not finished 3 & 4 nor gotten my actual CCNA yet. Thats pretty much t...

Caleb K by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, originally we were given a /27 for the WAN on a metro circuit. I was hoping to extend this without buying more routable ips for the LAN. So I took the /27 and divided it, creating new subnets. The /27 was divided to a /30 for the WAN and a /28, /...

hi, I have 1G line I need to test for performace. On remote side line is terminated on ISR4451 router. Is there some kind of native reflector on IOS I could use on remote side for this? I know about guestshell and iperf, but iperf needs to be additio...

I have an ISR 4451 installed with ancient IOS 3.15. When upgrading to 17.3.5, would any intermediate steps be required? Or can i just copy the image to flash, set the boot variable, job done? I understand ROMMON should be updated to 16.12. 

jmcgrady1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have a weird case of unwanted license package activity ...To begin with, we have a decent number of ISR routers out at customers, so it's not our first rodeo ... one of the sites recently had an upgrade of their WAN link, in order to actually ...

GarryG by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see two releases as recommended release 1) 17.3.5 2) 17.6.3a FOLLOWING DETAILS FOR THE EXISTING VERSION IOS: 03.16.05.S ROMON:15.4(3r)S5 CPLD:15030325 Which version is more stable and can we upgrade directly to the 17. x version from our exist...