Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

when we attached 500 Mbps internet link to router V1000 then we got to know that V1000 has bandwidth limit of 250 Mbps only .hence 500 Mbps internet link does not work.1.how to check bandwidth limit of router and switch ?is it mentioned in data sheet...

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, what could be the reason ?Last reset cause: Unrecoverable ErrorC1117-4PWA platform with 4194304 Kbytes of main memory........no valid BOOT image foundFinal autoboot attempt from default boot device...Located pnp-tech-time#Unsupported package head...

Hello, I've got 8-10x NIM-LTEA-EAs that are having different issues and wondering if these are defective or if there's something we may need to swap out or change.  We're using both ISR4331/K9s and ISR4351/K9s and the issues that are coming back are ...

Hi, Im on the process of replacing an existing ISRG2 with LTE w/ C1111-4LTE. Im just wondering, what would be the requirements when i transfer the sim from the ISR G2 to the new router? Should i create a new profile on the new router? How do i copy t...

Hi All, I'm running a 4331 with isr4300-universalk9.16.09.05.SPA.bin code. Get a feature error/warning when applying "service-policy output TRAFFIC-OUT-POLICY" on a Dialer interface.  Is this a code feature limitation? Priority feature is not support...

I have a C3925 router and its working fine.  I try to go to its webpage at 192.168.69.1 and I get a blank screen no matter which browser I use.  I know there should be a limited page that I should see.I do have CME GUI installed on the router and whe...

Hi All, I have an existing DC environment with ESXI. I will use some dummy IP in this post to make it easy to understand. This ESXI got an IP Address 172.1.1.0/24 and it's gateway is R1 : 172.1.1.1  I got couple of VM's running on ESXI and sharing th...