cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I want to NAT single inside IP to multiple outbound IP's based up on the destination subnet. For example : My appserver should be natted to 10.10.1.10 for packets tx/rx toward customer1My appserver should be natted to 10.10.2.10 for packets tx/rx tow...

S Kumar by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I am unable to get SMS sending to work using a EHWIC-4G-LTE in a 2900 series router.IP connectivity works fine with the cellular module and it can also receive SMS messages. Sending fails every time with the following error, both using E.164 and loca...

Im having issues with changing the cost of a learned ospf route. the route map pics up the route but the set metric command isnt working. Am I missing something? ip prefix-list DEFAULT_ROUTE seq 5 permit 0.0.0.0/0route-map test permit 10match ip addr...

Samuel by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi Team,We are experiencing Link down issue, lease anyone help to why link went down.Below are the logs...2023 Feb 27 16:18:53 QROMSPCNXL3B201 %ETHPORT-5-IF_DOWN_LINK_FAILURE: Interface Ethernet1/51 is down (Link failure)2023 Feb 27 16:18:53 QROMSPCN...

arakeshr by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Step1- Routes redistributed into Area0 by the edge router which is connected to BGP.Step2- Now the redistributing router becomes ASBR and generates LSA 5 to the rest of the OSPF topology.Step3- LSA 5 is received by all routers within area0.How do the...

arakeshr by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RIP – “sh ip rip database”OSPF – OLD > “sh ip ospf database”NEW > “sh ip ospf rib detail”EIGRP – “sh ip eigrp topology all-links”* You can see routes that failed the feasibility check.BGP – “sh ip bgp”* You can see the RIB failures and the reason usi...

arakeshr by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm currently trying to configure an IR829GW for use as a mobile hotspot on a company vehicle, but am having an issue where I can not reach the internet through either the WiFi AP, or any of the ethernet ports. *Cellular is configured with an A...

TriLabs by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, we've two routers for internet and two internet links for redundancy, we're planning to configure HSRP between the routers from both LAN & WAN sides and it's straightforward if we had only one internet link, however since we've two internet...

telesymbol by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to get the internal access point in a 1941W to work.  I didn't have the original configuration, so I reset the configuration on the 1941W and got that going.  For the internal access point, when I connect to the console and try to l...

Hi,  I am trying to setup a Cisco 2911 with CUE running on a ISM-SRE-300 module. I was able to ping both the router IP and CUE IP when initially setting up on 192.168.1.x network. As soon as I change the IP addresses to any other network other than 1...

AMDGAMER by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Here is a question. We use the below commands in a router (H1) to simulate a host to join a multicast group. The question is how to setup a real host, for example, Windows PC, to join the multicast group? Or just enter ip address 239.1.1.1? thanks...