cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

actualcurrentdeseabledesirable Hello everyone,I have once conducted an IPSEC IKE version 2 VPN tunnel between two separate networks. Which is a site-to-site. My question is whether an IPSEC IKE version 2 tunnel can be done within a single LAN. I'm no...

actual.png deseable.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning everyone! I have "one" Cisco Layer 3 Catalyst 2960-X Series Switch for backbone and "two" Cisco Layer 2 Business 220 Series Switches as the access switch. I am working with 3 different VLANs: VLAN-1, VLAN-2, and VLAN-100. However, when I...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! loopback

what is loopback? what is the purpose of a loopback? and it use the highest ip interface or also any available loopguared in the network?

If a switch has IP service license will I need to do anything if I did software upgrade to maintain the life time validity of the license , as when i did this license state changed from permanent to evaluation?