cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I've configured switch ports to trunk multiple VLANs many times, but for the first time I now need to configure a router interface for this; can someone give me the standard IOS commands to set VLAN trunking up on a router port and to define the VLAN...

drumrb0y by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!We have a problem with a cisco 871.If all ports of the integrated switch have no link, the vlan gones down and it is not longer possible to access the lan-IP from the WAN. How can we force the VLAN up ?

IT by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys,i have a 6509 with sup2.i want to upgrade the IOS and Catosbut mail problem is when i changes the default pcmcia card with a high capacity pcmcia, the sup wont detect the new pcmcai.i should say that my boorflash and slot0: dosent have suffic...

emadehsan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!We have a 6513 switch - our problem is whenever we create any new vlan apart from default vlan1 we get an error message "error exiting config-vlan mode 29: Bad domain name length". The switch is in transparent mode and shall remain so once it star...

Dear All,i had Cat.4506(IOS)is backup and Cat.4006(OS)is primary.so i would like to do on port switch redundency( i mean if connection primary down, it connect to backup line automatic.Please see the attach file.Please advice me on this case.Best Re...

join_sn09 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all. I usually use 1750 routers and connect E0 to the WAN link and FA0 to the LAN ip.Now, I have an 181 with 2 FA ports and an 8 port built in switch. How can I put all 8 ports into a vlan sharing the same ip range so that I don't have to use a...

VTP

Hi I have three higher end switch and connected like theseSwitch 1 ( VTP server ) -Switch 2 Client-Switch 3 client.Now i want to create vlan 100 in Switch 1, which is broadcast in swtich 2&3. My question1) I want to add port 0/2 of Switch 2 and Port ...

I have two Cisco 1300 Access Points that are acting as bridges. Each is at a different site.Each site is in its own VTP domain, with the core switch (a 3000 series L2/L3) acting as a VTP Server and all other switches as clients.The switch at either s...

zeu7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to get ACLS working on VLANs int?s with limited success. I have version 12, advipservices ios.The following command allows me to access 192.168.133.1 on port 25Permit tcp any host 192.168.133.1 eq 25The following command denies me...

Hi Friends,can you plz suggest me, how to configure the 6509 switch redudant/ failover one to each other.Situatuation. two switches are placed in my Datacenter room and both are interconnected.All the servers are having 2 NIC ports ,one is connected ...