cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Thanks for any help guys. This is probably a dumb question but I can't seem to get it working...I have an 8300 router with an 8-port layer 2 module. I have a layer 3 port set up with multiple subinterfaces as a trunk that goes to a switch in another ...

Dear Concern, I face some issue for replace my switch. Here i share some log.  LOG:2020 Dec 31 03:49:55 cisco-9000 %L2FM-2-L2FM_MAC_FLAP_DISABLE_LEARN: Disabling learning in vlan 1949 for 120s due to too many mac moves sh mac address-table  notificat...

Hi Guys, I'm trying to config macsec between cisco 4500 and AWS. On the 4500 it's seems that i don't have all commands. like under mka policy, i dont have macsec-chiper-suite or key-server... Software: cat4500e-UNIVERSALK9-M Version 03.08.01.E with e...

Adanio1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently studying cybersecurity but came to realize I liked networking as well and I wanted to create a simulated air-gapped network to practice cybersecurity concepts on (whatever it may be), I figured a Traditional Inter-Vlan network setup wo...

LandonM by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear expert,so example we have two networks that are independent from each other, looking to move it into one fabric and going to sperate them with VRF and different VNI'sthe migration i have found a small number on the same VLAN IDso two switches co...

Good morning Cisco heads! I have an ongoing issue whereby the Guest internet traffic and LAN traffic is traversing the same Internet WAN link but wireless users are experiencing slowness on the Guest traffic connected to the WAPs but users connected ...

Nando5 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello  A log occurred while using the product May I know what this means?     Feb  3 09:08:58.909 KST: %IOSXE-4-PLATFORM: Switch 1 R0/0: kernel: EDAC DEVICE1: CE: octeon_l2c_err instance: l2c0 block: l2c1 'L2D Single bit error (corrected):type:0,...

heyjunsun by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to connect server 2 from server 1 using port forwarding. Server 2 add server 1 ip 72.12.13.111 as dns record. I'm trying to connect using server 1 web browser to ya.ru:8080. How can I do that? Router 1 configure dynamic nat translation.I'm...

hello1111_0-1706902155697.png
hello1111 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

@Georg Pauwen IntelligentTree (IT) is a software company, which is having branches at differentlocations in United Kingdom and Malaysia. The company has its corporate office at London,where the administration, human resources, and finance departments...

Sr7nyx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes