cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HII'm trying to connect my ASA-5506X to a wireless router. ISP is Verizon FIOSISP > core switch 1 > ASA-5506-X using static ISP IP # 1 > Cisco RV130W router for Prod WIFI = no internet ISP > core switch 1 > Verizon wireless router using static ISP IP...

Vic497 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please, can you anyone the reason why I can ping a site on the internet from the outside interface.I have an Elastic IP on the outside interface, and the default route sends traffic to the gateway on the outside interface subnetinterface TenGigabitEt...

natasav by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Spoiler  Hi all, recently got my hands on an ASA 5550 and I was trying to configure it as a device on my homelab network in which it would be behind a Pre-Existing NAT with a DHCP server enabled. I configured the Firewall in transparent mode but can'...

Hello everybody,I have configured Model Driven Telemetry on a bunch of IOS XR devices, in dial-out mode with a receiving stack composed of Telegraf, InfluxDB and Grafana.Everything works more or less OK, but I noticed something amiss when I upgraded ...

mbodini by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I  enabled the CGNAT feature on ASR1002-X with IOS: asr1002x-universalk9.16.09.05.SPA.Then I enabled the logging of CGNAT on the Box. The Box sends the log in Netflow format. When I checked the record, I could see the source IP address before and...

Hello Team,I hope you all are fine.I have one question plz help me with answer.When we don use STUB in OSPF that time also we can see all LSA5 routes right?When we enable NSSA that time also we can see all LSA 5 routes right ? Then why we are using N...

Hello Everyone,I'd like to see and catch NAT log in my ASR 1006 and then I ran "ip nat log translations syslog". But NAT log doesn't appear when I check " show log". How can do for that? Here is the Logging command that I've already configure. loggin...

Hey network team! I was looking at Ciscos high and low level diagrams of networks! Particularly I’m focusing this question on the internet zone! In most diagrams you see a single ingress ISP connect to an ASR (normally two ISP’s via 2 - one link conn...

Hi, the command "platform hardware throughput level 5000000" is not having any effect at all, theres no message about reloading to enable the new throughput or anything. The command "show running-config" still shows "platform hardware throughput leve...

jribeirov by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes