cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello Dearswhen i apply the policy on sub interface  in N540-24Z8Q2C-Mthe error appeared:!!% 'DPA_QOSEA' detected the 'warning' condition 'Out of Resource'i checked the processors was fulled except one as  in picture how can i transfer to the third a...

Eng.AD27 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there everyone! Can someone tell me the latest version of IOS that will run on a Cisco 2621 router? I am running 12.3(24) currently, but i'd like to run SSH version 2.  Apparently the version I am currently running only supports version 1.5.Thanks...

dcauley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Having issues enabling ssh on the Cisco 8300 router.I have configured hostname, domain name, authentication, rsa key, ip ssh version 2. but when i do sho ip ssh it saysSSH Disabled - version 2.0%Please create RSA keys to enable SSH (and of at...

Hello...I am needing to place our Cisco ISR 4431 Routers into FIPS Mode. They have various versions: 16.09.07, 17.03.04a, and 17.09.02a. I installed version 17.09.02a after I found a Cisco article stating that it obtained its FIPS Certfication.I have...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Need some help to setup correctly my c921-4P to use Starlink as internet accès connected on my Wan Port.I can't acces to Internet, Starling is on Bypass mode.My conf. is:#########################################################################...

Nicolas74 by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have router 2921 with 3 layer 3 interfaces i need to configure one of them as access interface encapsulation in bidirectional (not subinterface solutions)

Resolved! BGP Lab issues

Hey all,I have this lab that I am working on to improve my BGP skills. The idea is that R7 is the "Internet" and R1 & R2 are failover edge routers. R5 has a loopback adapter of 25.25.25.1 and R6 has a loopback adapter of 35.35.35.1. The idea is to ha...

deca24 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes