cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all,we just installed ncs57C3 mod in our datacenter as core bgp router and it reboots itself alnost each 3 hours. Here is the log: 0/RP0/ADMIN0:Jul 5 07:33:48.000 UTC: shelf_mgr[2131]: %INFRA-SHELF_MGR-6-HW_EVENT : Rcvd HW event HW_EVENT_OK, even...

divadko by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.We have two 10gig circuits connected to our ASR9000. Two different ISPs going in two different directions. Our traffic is going through one of the 10G circuits, while the other was being used as a backup. We now want to use the second circuit f...

DavidGIP by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company's data center is currently using a Cisco C9500-24Y4C connected to an ISP router x670 extreme.We've configured a port-channel with 4x 10G ports, divided into two VLANs (VLAN2 and VLAN3).Our BGP configurations are identical on both sides, a...

BGP(Load Balance).PNG
Baratheon by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo everbody!It took a while, but now i have a connection between PT and PTbridge, which runs in a CentOS-VM in Virtualbox. The VM itself is connectet via Bridge-Mode with my real Network (see attached Picture 1).But the problem is the connection o...

picture1.jpg picture2.jpg picture3.jpg

I have 2 ISPs on a branch network with 2 tunnels form my WAN router in the office and the branch network. The branch network keep disconnecting at intervals. wNov 27 20:30:06.510: EIGRP: Received HELLO on Tu2 - paklen 20 nbr 172.28.5.25*Nov 27 20:30:...

Hi, what could be the reason ?Last reset cause: Unrecoverable ErrorC1117-4PWA platform with 4194304 Kbytes of main memory........no valid BOOT image foundFinal autoboot attempt from default boot device...Located pnp-tech-time#Unsupported package head...

Hi,I have Cisco C1117-4PWA Chassis and it comes with external power supply ac/dc adaptor. I am wondering if it can be connected directly to dc power source(replacing external power supply adaptor it comes with) for the system power. Does that void my...

Hi, I need help with configuring an MLS.Its an assignment, but not one I'm supposed to turn in, its extra materials.I have 2 PCs, VLAN 10 and 20, connecting to the same router. PC3 is connected to another router.They run DHCP.These two routers are co...

Pelasgiii by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes