cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a client that is installing Palo Alto firewalls.Currently, internal routing is all EIGRP so the plan is to setup OSPF on the 3 devices that will peer with the firewall and export routes from EIGRP to OSPF and vice versa.  The firewall will onl...

CNMatt by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have 2900 series router and I see increasing input errors and overruns but 0 CRC. is this physical cable issue or something else and how we can resolve this? 5 minute output rate 5914000 bits/sec, 988 packets/sec49621095 packets input, 40173563...

Hi, I am doing a project in my university. I done configure all of the router and server. The web server is working but the Internet server is not working. Both of these using different router. I am implemented frame relay and and ospf in this projec...

Dear experts, I’ll appreciate your comment and advice on the situation we've encountered recently. Our customer’s ASR1001-X router worked just fine until it required rebooting due to maintenance activity. The router refused to boot up (we guess it is...

kozharov by Level 1
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi networkers, First, my apologies if this topic has been re-asked, but unfortunately, I have been searching from Cisco documentation as well as other resources and even I did the lab to see the behavior on this,  we have in production some ISR route...

My venerable NetGear router/firewall has died and I'm looking for a replacement. My ISP connection includes a /29 subnet, so I have over a dozen inbound IP addresses available to me. I need a router that will support that kind of configuration, obvio...

npowroz by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Good Morning! We are trying to get a ISR 4461 Router into ROMMON and are having a difficult time. We have tried Break, Pause/Break, Ctrl+C, and Esc. Any ideas?

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, Lan users are not able to connect to youtube if they afer several attempts, the video is just kept buffering.When we restart the router 4431 if works for sometime and then suddenly users cannot browse youtube.comThe router 4431 is configured with...

Hi ,i have a dynamic nat configured on our core switch ( 6807XL) . i configured more than 15 pool and 14 standard access list and one extended access-list , yesterday one of these pool  ( which using extended access-list ) stopped working , till i us...

ajamal001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes