cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I had some interfaces on an ASR 9906 running ios-xr 6.6.3 that I wanted to default/remove all their configuration and I used the no interface <interface name> command.  This has removed the interface completely from the running configuration and now ...

fasteddye by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI guy, I am configuring both the R2 and R3 to set up PPPoE between them. After I apply the script below for R2 and R3. Both routers lost connective and the R3 routing table became empty. Is there any problem with the script below? Thanks for help? R...

Hello,  I was looking for a command on the ASR-920 that would show the type of interfaces that are connected to a port. In the Catalyst switches, I could use this command "show inventory" or  "show interface status". What is the command I can use to ...

ZK916 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, im having issues pining between devices, i also cannot figure out how to connect the D1 switch and R1 router. Password for secret is class and normal password is cisco. Would appreciate any help or guidance! thank you !!

jushb001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I should have to do a IOS upgrade on two new C8500L-8S4X just purchased. The new release will be IOS Cupertino-17.9.3a. I've read that I could do it using install mode method. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/cloud_edge/c8500/soft...

marzi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello everyone !I have got quite a problem with my WLAN configuration on my 860 series cisco.It says that it has a flash:c860vaew-advsecurityk9-mz.SPA.155-2.T1.bin so this >But when i go online and try to find a solution it says that i need to have t...

Pls provide the CIL commands to configure DNS for the Network. Cisco 1921 router. In the Picture1941 work as 1921 Router. I cant able to access the network with DNS setting 8.8.8.8.  1941 will be replaced with 1921 in actual network 

Screenshot 2023-10-15 220917.png

I have recently taken over a site that utilizes a Cisco Router to act as their public facing device/firewall. I have been tasked with setting up a IKEv2 S2S tunnel with one of our external vendors, and it will need to be setup on this router.I have w...

IWSup by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo,I would like to understand how to verify the active and standby routers in our network on the core switch. From the snippet below, HSRP is configured on the transfer VLAN 828 to the ISP. The 'sh standby brief' command is not on the NEXUS switch...

Joy3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes