cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! QoS Throttling?

I have a location with a 50Mbps MPLS Circuit. I have been investigating reports of slowness and I have found on their WAN interface a bandwidth of 5000. This interface also has a QoS policy set on it. The QoS policy has a cir 10000000 (bps). I believ...

ryders1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am upgrading workstations to RHEL 8,  and I have 2/3 2960-s switches, and also a router (that I keep as a spare), that 'complain when I use ssh to connect to them.$ ssh admin@south.localdomainUnable to negotiate with 192.168.1.3 port 22: no ...

roncro by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have ACLs set up and they're working, besides the one set on leaf 2. I only want sales and marketing PCs to ping the sales and marketing server and finance and operations PCs to ping the finance and operations server. All other servers should be ab...

I have ACLs set up and they're working, besides the one set on leaf 2. I only want sales and marketing PCs to ping the sales and marketing server and finance and operations PCs to ping the finance and operations server. All other servers should be ab...

Hi all, I am trying to perform a password recovery on a Cisco ASR 1006, I can ctrl + break and set the register to 0x2142, i then power cycle it, but it keeps booting back into the 0x2102 register. is there anything different about this device?

See attached file. I need to be able to ping across the network,it isnt working.  DHCP is working, assigned from the routers. I also include the routing tables.  EDIT: i was able to get pings to orlando work by modifying the network. I still can't pi...

Hi there.Please clarify the following, I am implementing in my lab this scenario: FlexVPN spoke to spoke, using BGP regarding this link:https://networklessons.com/vpn/flexvpn-spoke-to-spoke-pool-and-bgpNow it works fine and from HUB I can see all spo...

sigcerder by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes