cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Could you please help me? I've tried to make a connection from a dhcp server to a linksys router, I've configured the router that separates the two networks, but I don't understand why it doesn't work, the goal is to connect to a web server, but it's...

pativictoria23_0-1713736592137.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone and I would like to express my gratitude. I will do a penetration test and I have a little intermediate or higher knowledge about this subject, but knowledge is certainly not a solution for everything and I will share a topology with y...

Byxxd_0-1708893099952.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm new to network administration and currently licensed. I have a problem with my static routes, I can't ping my router0 with the IT PC. If I do a show ip config nothing appears on my switch core... I don't understand why, if I have already a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

actualcurrentdeseabledesirable Hello everyone,I have once conducted an IPSEC IKE version 2 VPN tunnel between two separate networks. Which is a site-to-site. My question is whether an IPSEC IKE version 2 tunnel can be done within a single LAN. I'm no...

actual.png deseable.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IE-4000-4GS8GP4G-E version 15.2no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno service password-encryption     !hostname Switch!boot-start-markerboot-end-marker!!!username admin password 0 adminno aaa new-...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning everyone! I have "one" Cisco Layer 3 Catalyst 2960-X Series Switch for backbone and "two" Cisco Layer 2 Business 220 Series Switches as the access switch. I am working with 3 different VLANs: VLAN-1, VLAN-2, and VLAN-100. However, when I...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This question was published by @MERVINSLIMMONNET in another section, help us!   After adding a NIM-ES2-4 card to my router 4331 on packet tracer, I can't configure the interface because I'm told Internet protocol processing disabled when I make show ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,   I need your help and this is the point I'd like to make clear:   I set up cisco 890 in my customers to bring up the PPP and SNMP protocol. (ADSL, FTTH, EFM). I've got all my pre-made conf, I just have to inject them every time a rou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes