cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We are deploying QoS at a hub location. Multiple GRE tunnels are terminating there. Each site 3 t1's in a multilink bundle. I want each sie to be guaranteed a t1 of bandwidth but have the ability to use all 3 T1' if there is no other traffic. See par...

sfalbe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

router 4 is learning route for 192.168.192.0/24 from both R2/R3 from EIGRP. I would R4 to use R3 as a backup instead. i need to change the AD on router R3 to send the 192.168.192.0/24 route to R4 with AD of 100 instead of 90. I have created a prefix...

Hi,I read that the ip bandwidth-percent eigrp [as] [percent] command should be issued on point-to-point interfaces to limit the amount of EIGRP traffic.So the bandwidth command will only be used for route metric calculations?How about the same comman...

ccnpninja by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have the following challenge:My Cisco ASA5505, has two working site-site vpn tunnels. Over these tunnels (remote sites are also ASA5505), i want to run both data and voice traffic. I want to apply QoS on these vpn's, so that my voice traffic wont...

ov by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following route-map applied in-bound:ip prefix-list DENY_BAD_ROUTES seq 10 deny 0.0.0.0/8 le 32ip prefix-list DENY_BAD_ROUTES seq 20 deny 10.0.0.0/8 le 32ip prefix-list DENY_BAD_ROUTES seq 30 deny 127.0.0.0/8 le 32ip prefix-list DENY_BAD_R...

Hi All!Basically, there are three routers with EIGRP enabled. Router A is a neighbor to Router B, Router B is a neighbor to Router C. Router A and Router C are not neighbors.I have noticed, that Router B does not distribute networks learned from Rout...

fgasimzade by Level 4
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with eigrp failover path. When the primary link goes down the failover routemap configuration should become active and work as backup but it doesn't. When we try to do a failover test it doesn't work, any idea.version 12.2no servic...

I have terminated ipsec tunnel on two ASA'S, beind the ASA's i have routers forming EIGRP adjacency using the GRE over the ipsec tunnel. Does GRE encapsulate also the ipsec interesting traffic (unicast from the client applications) through the ipsec ...

Resolved! BGP communities

Hi GuysScenerio is(AS100) (AS100) (AS200) R4----------R1------------------R2 IBGP EBGPOn R4 (L0 4.4.4.4/32 & L1 44.44.44.44/32) I applied Community no-export and send community to R1R1 received both the routesOn R1 I a...

adahiya by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, First of all I want to tell you the network topology --- ISP link terminates on the 2821 router, router is connected to the asa 5510, asa in connected to the IDS-4215, IDS is connected to the cisco 3750 core switch, core switch is connected to th...

I have the route 10.10.0.0/24 in OSPF normally with a cost of 1050. If a certain node in the network goes down, the cost increased to 2100. I only want to advertise the network out of BGP if the cost/metric in OSPF is 1050. I tried setting up a route...