Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Here's the situation …. I have a remote router acting as an ABR for both OSPF area 5 and area 0. In area 5, I have a network address of 10.1.2.0 /24 that I want to keep advertising in area 5 but not to have the network advertised via area 0. The...

Hello!I got a 7500 with BGP running. I want to route packets through a Tunnel that is installed on this machine INSTEAD of sending them to the BGP destination.i tried host routes... this workse.g.ip route 1.2.3.4 255.255.255.255 Tunnel1This is not se...

I asked this in the Certifications forum but it quieted the room:Sethtek-G and Sethtek-H are set up as BGP neighbors in AS 190. PPP serial link between the two, with G's serial IP 172.16.0.1; H's ends in .2.Each has three loopback interfaces configur...

We have two routers, A and B. THey both configure with HSRP so one is active and one is standby. If A down, B will be active. But I need help to configure EIGRP for failover. Let's say if only the circuit on Router A down but not the router, how can ...

Good day...I have a quick question here I'm trying to advertised a 205.248.197.0 subnet but when I do a show ip bgp 205.248.197.0 I notice it says not advertised to any peer:sh ip bgp 205.248.197.0BGP routing table entry for 205.248.197.0/25, version...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several remote sites that connect to my central site via a provider MPLS network. These remote sites all use the central site for internet access. I would like to have a couple of these remote sites to use a secondary site for internet access....

m-kahn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a 2500 router running IOS (C2500-JS-L), Version 12.0(10).It currently uses a T1 or Frame circuit and uses our centralized servers at HQ for dhcp.I want to control dhcp at the router. How can i do that?On my 1750 routers with 12.1.3(x...

Imagine I have Router3825Headquarter connected to MY_MPLS network.Then I have 3 2851 partner offices connected to MY_MPLS network. Servers are located on Headquarters. All sites including headquarter connected via 9Mbps circuit.Management is asking:W...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In BGP Student Guide version3.2 slide 3-54 you can find this example:"Requirement: The ISP router will not accept routes with subnet masks longer than /24; subnet masks from class B address space will be no longer than /20."This is accomplished with...

Marcofbbr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

at work we're trying to do QOS for the vpn link from our office to one of our other officeswe're using the Crypto map command for the VPNthe topo isLan--ISA firewall--1711--(internet)--1711-ISA firewall--LANthe VPN is from 1711 to 1711 we want to use...