cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! fib in cef

hi everybody!I have few questioins about fib in cisco express fowrarding . please assume cisco mulilayer switch for my questions.1)When will the next hop entry list " receive" in fib table?I observed for default route the next hop entry is " receive...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EIGRP variance

If i need to configure unequal load balancing with ratio for example 4:1 how i should to play with delay to meet that requirement?first path is R4(bw=1544k,dly=20000)->R1(bw=1544k,dly=20000)->R5(bw=100000k,dly=100)second path is R4(bw=100000k,dly=100...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. I know the standard L0 address is a /32, but can it work if you use any address out of a /28 for example? Any benefits or drawbacks to doing it either way?2. I'm converting my org's internet connections from static to using BGP since we'll now be ...

We are implimenting video services across our IP network. The lead engineer was discussing QOS. However, we have a DS3 that is only utilized 20%There are some issues with call quality.I was under the impression that Qos only comes into play when band...

Resolved! hardware-based cef

hi every body! do all the switches\routers which provide hard-based cef, use switch engine not the main processor for layer3 switching?Which are the switches and routers which provide software -based cef? is main processor used for software-based ce...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All.Is it possible to change the Admin Distance on eBGP routes (using 'Distance' cmd, I guess), but only from a specific AS?IOS 12.2SXI guess what I'm looking for is the Distance cmd to reference a route-map instead of an ACL.CheersDavid

Dear sir,A web server is hosted on 202.71.156.61. After we haveapplied the access list as per your mail, site on port81 is not getting accessed from outside.Acl on router isaccess-list 101 permit ip 202.63.113.32 0.0.0.15 host 202.71.156.61access-lis...

wrr-queue bandwidth 10 20 70 1 wrr-queue min-reserve 1 5 wrr-queue min-reserve 2 6 wrr-queue min-reserve 3 7 wrr-queue min-reserve 4 8 wrr-queue cos-map 1 0 1 wrr-queue cos-map 2 2 4 wrr-queue cos-map 3 3 6 7 wrr-queue cos-map 4 5 priority-queue out ...

wrr-queue bandwidth 10 20 70 1 wrr-queue min-reserve 1 5 wrr-queue min-reserve 2 6 wrr-queue min-reserve 3 7 wrr-queue min-reserve 4 8 wrr-queue cos-map 1 0 1 wrr-queue cos-map 2 2 4 wrr-queue cos-map 3 3 6 7 wrr-queue cos-map 4 5 priority-queue out ...

Hi,I'm trying to setup a small lab to understand OSPF. What are the minimum number of routers I need to get this working?I don't want to have to add static routes my routers and hope to make it dynamic so that routers are aware of each other and wha...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when I do an SLA static route tracking, after rebooting the router the tracked route is missing in the router. Is there any consideration to be done for static route tracking using IP SLA ? Please help

I have 3750 switch with Version 12.2(25)SEE3. I am running DHCP server on it for data/voiceI am running 172.28.92.0/24 for data and 172.28.93.0/24 for voice.Ports are configured both for data/voice.Now i want to add another subnet because users are g...

I had a strange issue recently where my 3725 running c3725-adventerprisek9-mz.124-19.bin didn't seem to allowing GRE packets or even logging that they were being dropped.LAN clients were no longer able to connect to a PPTP server out on the internet....