cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I have many routers configured with EIGRP, and i want now to add message authentication to the EIGRP.As you know, when i enable the message auth on an interface, the router will lost eigrp to its neighbor and therfore the network will be down.Is t...

I have 7206 router. Planning to run multiple BGP processes on the same router. Is it technically possible to run multiple BGP processes on the same router?

plastics by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to permit/deny access to certain ports from outside to inside ip addresses through PAT controlled 1841 router. Any help would be appreciated. The goal is to assign inside PC's with an ip address through login scripts then permit or deny w...

I'm trying to track a WAN interface with HSRP.Router HSRP config. is as follows.Active Router(GW01)-------------------interface FastEthernet0/0.20encapsulation dot1Q 20ip address 2.2.2.2 255.255.255.0standby 1 ip 2.2.2.1standby 1 priority 105standby ...

rsgamage1 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When redistributing protocols into BGP and using the metric command at the end, what value is that metric value. On cisco documenation, it saids its the IGP metric value, but how is that affect BGP? In other words in the decision process for BGP, h...

tsmarcyes by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, May i kindly solicit any help as to why some books configures EIGRP in a way illustrated herein.A router needs to advertise the following routes: 1.1.1.0/321.1.1.1/321.1.1.2/321.1.1.3/32And this was eventually advertised as Network 1.1....

newnetman by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear friends,Need a simple clarification.How to find ospf version running in cisco? ( not google;)or exactly,which command will show you the ospf version , which is running in your router?tnx in advancerajeev.s

Our entire office is made up of l2l vpn connections, and now some dmvpn connections. Our branch's are typically a 2811 router with an internet connection back to corp.I understand the limitations to point of QoS and using the Internet. I understand...