cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have ACLs set up and they're working, besides the one set on leaf 2. I only want sales and marketing PCs to ping the sales and marketing server and finance and operations PCs to ping the finance and operations server. All other servers should be ab...

I have ACLs set up and they're working, besides the one set on leaf 2. I only want sales and marketing PCs to ping the sales and marketing server and finance and operations PCs to ping the finance and operations server. All other servers should be ab...

I am testing FortiSwitches on our network, I have a 224e that I am trying to trunk directly to an ethernet port on my cisco 9300. I have trunked the port on my cisco port 36 interface GigabitEthernet1/0/36description Uplink to Fortiswitchport trunk a...

chueymtz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I created two vrf on my spoke router to switch main and backup ISP, everything works fine, but I have 2 dmvpn peers instead 1. sh dmvpnLegend: Attrb --> S - Static, D - Dynamic, I - IncompleteN - NATed, L - Local, X - No Socket# Ent -...

Using cisco isr4300 routers. Have a simple 3-way triangle between 3 routers:RtrA--RtrB |        / |      /RtrCStatic route on RtrA & RtrB pointing to a RtrC loopback, via their adjacent links.Default route on RtrC point to RtrA.No routes exist on Rtr...

will by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,R1 is connected to R2 and uses BGP.R1 sends prefixes to R2 with community 100:100.On R2 I receive the prefix via BGP with the correct community : sh ip bgp 192.168.1.111 => Community: 100:100Now I would like to send only prefixes with community...

Hello, I have below config in one of the switches in the network. I have an SVI in the device (interface vlan100) which has a /24 subnet. OSPF has network statement for bigger pool that is /16. Since config has area range command it is generating a *...

ASA

Hi @All Topology as follow,R1 f0/0 - connected to tap0 and R1 f1/0 connected to R2 f1/0 and R1 f2/0 connected to L3 f1/0R2 f0/0 - connected to tap1 and R2 f1/0 Cconnected to f1/1 of L3 and R2 f2/0 connected to R4 f1/0R4 f0/0 - connected to tap2L3 swi...

ashz14387 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question in Book: The following ACE is typed into configuration mode on a router: access-list 1 permit10.44.38.0 0.0.3.255. If this statement had instead used a different mask, with nothing elsechanged, which of the following choices for mask would r...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes