cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,I need yoour valuable inputs on the following -I have a customer having 12 Branches connecting to HQ. At HQ they have 7206VXR Router and in the Branches it is 2811 Router.The customer want to have an IP/VPN connection from branches to HQ f...

I created a class map last night on an 871W router (at my house). It's matching packets but it doesn't seem like it's doing anything.Example:class-map match-any BITTORRENTmatch protocol bittorrentpolicy-map PROTOCOLSclass BITTORRENTbandwidth 200int f...

We have one router3745 which is connected the all wan links .Out of two ethernet port,one port is connected to lacal lan and second one is connected to Core switch 4509 under vlan 246 .Fix is in between Core switch4509 and Router3745.Layer 2 connect...

Hi, How Can I create a ipsec tunnel in multipoint to multi point network for the same source and destination network...........R1.......R3........./......\...../....\(NetX).......ISP......ISP-(NetY)........\....../.....\..../.........R2.......R4Sou...

Resolved! QoS class maps

Can anyone point me to a good site on how to create class-maps and policy maps to be able to deal with protocol traffic like http, nntp, smtp, etc.? I can find a lot on voip, but rarely anything on these other protocols.Thanks,John

Hello, I am trying to redistribute BGP routes to OSPF. BGP and OSPF is running on PE router, OSPF only on CE router. Routers are connected via IP tunnel.I have following configuration:PE:router ospf 120 vrf szdc_global log-adjacency-changes redistrib...

x_plana01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

do anyone brief what happens on gre tunneling at very low leveleg- processing with header and ecapsulation .......rgds/shiva

shiva_ial by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on some quality issues with video traffic in the following policy.policy-map Queue-Wan-Edge-Out class Queue-RT-OCS-Audio priority 128 class Queue-RT-OCS-Video bandwidth 840 class class-default shape peak 568000 71000 100000 s...

mlouis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have one doubt on LLQ. Say for example I have LLQ with 60% BW and remaining 40% is assigned to 4 CBWFQ.If LLQ is not utilizining it ful bandwdith say 60% then the remaining one will be part fo CBWFQ queue ??.i.e LLQ is using 40% then remaining 2...

We currently have two ISPs that we BGP peer with and before this last weekend this wasn't an issue.This past weekend we swapped our primary and secondary ISPs. We also changed from VRRP to HSRP (not an issue).I thought I configured the routers proper...

campbech1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can we configure HSRP in single router connected to Two l2 switches thro FA port.I need to monitor These two FA ports if one goes down another should come up and vice versa.

I have ethernet link from my two ISP and need to track both the ISP through Track command in HSRP configuration i need if i can track the reachability of any site via applying any rout map or something else and track it in my HSRP config.Please assis...

gusy can someone please tell me rules to rem while configuring ospf on NBMA (FR).can someone please explain DR and 2way on FR. Secondly if we dont config any opsf type on FR........will it be bradcast or non broadcast.....and how to change it.....jus...