Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, from what I've observed, every time EIGRP establishes a neighborship, the initial update containing the prefixes sent by the router that sent the first INIT isn't acknowledged by the neighbor. Instead, it's always resent using unicast, and only t...

Hi everyone,In Juniper, I can configure LFA for link using: " set protocol ospf area 0.0.0.0  interface ge-0/0/1 link-protection.This allow router to pre-compute and install loop free path in forwarding table.Do we have an equivalent functionality on...

leebahi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following topology in EVE-NG:My goal is to allow Customer 2 clients (VPC4 and VPC5) to connect to Customer 1's FTP server.ISP router has the following configuration:ISP#show runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 3520 bytes!! ...

cosmingrosu_1-1710094292254.png

I have three WANs; one is the primary and the other two are backups. Primary = dhcp; Secondary = Cellular0/2/0; Tertiary = Dialer1The routes are as follows:ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 dhcpip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Cellular 0/2/0 251ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0...

emuman100 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to confirm if the boost license upto 1.5 Gbps from the data sheet only supports onboard Gigabit Ethernet Interfaces and not Port channels? We have 400 Mbps bandwidth but ISR 4321 only limits it to 200 Mbps. We isolate the issue and it...

Resolved! HSRP

Hi @All I made a demo HSRP lab with the below setup:R1 connected to Switchport E0R2 connected to Switchport E1VPC connected to Switchport E2R1 connected to a tap interface tap1 (192.176.1.1)R2 connected to a tap interface tap2 (168.172.1.1)Conf of R1...

ashz14387 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody!In a Lan - Wan - Lan network topology, the following problem is occurring:When I send the PDU from Lan 1 to Lan 2 it fails.From Lan 2 to Lan 1 is successful the second time.How can this problem be solved?

la-la by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Is it possible to have a route that failover to another ISP2/Connection in the aftertoon from the main ISP1 which is regular. So, I have 2 Towers in same location, both having different ISP. Tower2 is residential and often less busy in the ...

Hello everyone!A bit of topology background: I currently have two edge routers facing IX's. Behind the two edge routers, I have two core routers. These core routers are connected to other routers running OSPF and iBGP.Please refer to the sample topol...

blitzperf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. There is a couple questions about OSPF topology. As it known, ABR routers - routers which connect its area to zero area. For example, 0,1,2 areas, and there is only 1 ABR router on each area, then there is only 2 ABR could bi in this ...

Hello.I just wanted some input on suggestions. My current way works but, and this may not be related, weird things happen. Such as loss of Internet but all is green. All was fine until I implemented my new way so I’m hoping I just missed something.My...

TheGoob by Level 4
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes