cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear All, I have a local network with two VLAN 10 and 20 connect to a switch level 3 with a routing.I would connect this network to an ASA with two router as the attached image.With the following conditions:VLAN 10 uses router 1VLAN 20 uses router 2...

Hi, May be my question is silly and nontechnical, but good!!!!!!  Do we need to stick with one book suppose CCNP 300-101 for Cisco RS or need to refer more for smaller topics???? One book dont give us full knowledge right so how many we should refer ...

Hello, i've i little problem with my PT. i'm gonna configure ospf on my router (a basic ospf), just to see how ospf work I want all pc communicate !But after insert all of network connected to the network, all of my router do not create the ip route ...