cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

When I purchased a Cisco 2811 (new), I told my sales rep to also sell me a module that would be able to sync with my T1, so I was shipped the WIC-1DSU-T1 V2. Is this module supported on the 2811? (I find a lot of references to the 2600 series routers...

Per Cisco for T3 Interface loopback testing:Syntax Description dte Sets the loopback after the LIU toward the terminal. local Sets the loopback after going through the framer toward the terminal. network {line | payload} Sets the loopback toward...

Hi,We have 4 7609S routers, 2 pairs, connecting 2 sites via E1s. The SIP in use is SIP200 with 8-port Channelized T1/E1 SPA.While the causes/solutions to the CRC errors are pretty much available on the documentation, we have checked the physical conn...

Hi All,We will plan to purchase 7609 router; its having 8 E1 and 2 E3 ports. Can anyone tell me whether can i use E1 line in E3 port after channelised. Whether it can be channelised? Means, entering into controller E3 and is it possible to configure ...

Hello all,I am having an issue with frame relay and rip. For some reason I cannot send pings to R3 over frame relay. Here are my configsHere are the configs for R1router rip version 2 redistribute connected passive-interface FastEthernet0/1 network...

jrosetta1 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was trying to help out another poster on this fourm, and was blaming Packet Tracer. I plugged his configs into two 2600's, but still cant get it working. But get I mean to simply ping the local ints and also directly connected int. I change enc...

Hi Cisco Experts, Based on my attachement, I need your advise on how to route packets from Frame Relay users to Leased Line users with different Gateway. If I will be using the 192.168.0.102 gateway, I can access the 192.168.4.0 network but not the 1...

Hi Team, i continue to see an increment in DS3/E3: G.832 FEBE errorstelco, tested several times, and my HW was replaced, chassis, DS3 CARD, and cable too... please see ATTACHED config, and output of DS3/E3: G.832 FEBE errors, any other thoughts.IOS i...