cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have an ancient Cisco 2501 with a serial connection to an Adtran T1 CSU/DSU for Frame Relay to a 3rd party.I need a -very- basic replacement for the 2501 that will support NAT on the Serial Interface (new Frame Relay to my 3rd party requires it and...

skapter by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an 8 port T1 card on the shelf that we inserted into a 7206. The router displays the following:%C7200-4-PCIVALID: PCI activation failed, bay 2, 0x11133102%PA-2-UNDEFPABRIDGE: Unsupported Port Adaptor Bridge 0x0 in bay 2%PA-2-PABRIDGE: Failed ...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I've been playing around with FR mappings and noticed that the mappings require the address and LOCAL dlci, not the remote.frame-relay map ip 192.168.1.1 201The 192.x.x.x address is the remote router, but the 201 is the local router's dlci. Why i...

On a 2811 acting as gateways for CCM 4.1 I have 2 Wic cards for 2 E1, with following conf :network-clock-participate wic 0network-clock-participate wic 1controller E1 0/0/0 framing NO-CRC4 pri-group timeslots 1-31 service mgcp!controller E1 0/1/0 fra...

nguyen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have a problem with a configuration, I have a C3745, a E1 card used before and a new 12 Digital Modems. I need to configure these Digital modules but if I configure the serial X/X:15 with a ppp encapsulation, the serial protocol goes down!...

david-lima by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is my issue.I have two VWIC cards on a 2811 going to 2 providers.One E1 is going down with errors. Line code violations blablabla, and sometime just by chaging the time on the CCM.Do I need to configure clock source internal on both controller o...

nguyen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes