cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all   Hoping someone can provide some insight on this design scenario...   We have a Nexus core pair with an ISP line on each. Our outbound static route points to a floating VRRP IP on the upstream ISP routers, controlled by VRRP priority to go ov...

aok by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I’m a little rusty with QOS, and wondered if someone can offer some advice on how I’d configure it. The customer are using a CISCO ASR 1001 router, with a 4GB mpls. I want to configure QOS to give priority to packets with a DSCP value of 46, but ...

Hi ,   can we route the internet traffic through the MPLS from a site (Site-A). This MPLS is connected to another site which has internet (Site-B). can i access internet of site B from site A via MPLS. How can i achieve this ?  setup that i have in S...

Rickey369 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello   Our new ISP is going to provide either the Cisco 4331 or 2901 as the edge router. It was difficult to find an apples-to-apples comparison but from some reading online it sounds like the 4000 series replaces the 2900 series, however the throug...

aok by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   Bit of a strange one that has be a tad confused. I have a 2921 running EIGRP for a few routes, but the rest are statics, or a default route.   For some reason I have a static route in my routing table for a host, but there is nothing in the con...

UnknownStatic.jpg RouteConfig1.PNG

My problem is followingA 4321 router has dual wan connection to different ISPs for redundancy. And we use IPSLA based default route manipulation scheme. And outside PAT works fine. We also need to forward some port from outside to inside, for example...

now we want to buy some   new routers  used as customer  aggregation  device , which is high 10G port density( 16 or 24 10Gb ports , )support mpls vpn. we don't need too much advanced  security and muticast , TE ,programmable   feature .  before we u...

ethanzhao by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have couple of ASR's in my production and most of them are running encryption and throughput license's namely SLASR1-AES and FLSA1-1x-2.5-20G.  I want the serial information from the configuration file. or atleast want to know which device is r...

jigarrg by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes