cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a connection like below with my internet provider : in my netflow system I see a lot of attempts to scan the IP connection from the X.X.X.X address on various portsto the y.y.y.y address as well, but it is already behind my firewall where I...

schma2.jpg flow.jpg
wojsal by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

My starting point:Virtual Router: Catalyst 8000v [ license boot level network-essentials addon dna-essentials ]Hypervisor: VMWare ESXi Version 7.0.xvNIC: VMXNET3 I would like to use Ethernet flow point (EFB) style configuration on a Cat 8000v virtua...

bcerny by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to use this cisco 9200cx-8g as an edge router with a wan ip to my ISP, I can't seem to get it to work when i configure a static ip to the ports, any suggestions?     9200CX_HQ_ASA_GATEWAY#show runy!!!!!!!!!!!!interface GigabitEthernet1/0/1...

chueymtz by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I cannot find a way to create a PBR (Policy-based routing) and apply it inbound to the cEdge.I looked at the documentation for creating a ePBR, but that is not working (at least for me) when I try to applied the policy in the tunnel interfac...

Nevarez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when we attached 500 Mbps internet link to router V1000 then we got to know that V1000 has bandwidth limit of 250 Mbps only .hence 500 Mbps internet link does not work.1.how to check bandwidth limit of router and switch ?is it mentioned in data sheet...

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I have a Cisco Catalyst 8000v (C8000v) and i want configure VPN so i am not able run the command under interface crypto. interface GigabitEthernet1crypto map internet_map( this command not run ) running IOS image is 17.09.3a  )   how to fi...

I have 2 prefixes 10.62.0.96(Working) & 10.94.255.240(Non-working) advertised to my PE router and i have EBGP connectivity to my SDWAN router and to Service provider. For Non-working routes i can see on the B end of SDWAN router LNC it is preferred v...

SajeshB by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is QinQ feature supported on C5800 platform? I was checking the documentation and wasn't able to find configuration examples and in the configuration guides.My versions are: 8500L-8S4X, OS version 17.06.03a and C8500-12X, OS version: 17.06.03

SMD28316 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes