cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have the following topology: I'm simply trying to relay the role of DHCP server from router0 to router1.router0 is pretty much just:  and router1 looks correct to me as well:  I'm not sure where I went wrong. The helper address is 192.168.0.2 which...

simpletopology.PNG router0.PNG router1.PNG
LateLearn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a small basic test topology running EIGRP as IGP, PIM-SM and BSR for RP advertisement. R1 is the c-RP sourcing from looopback and R3 is the c-BSR sourcing from loopback0. R3 is going via R2 to reach the loop0.   I have not found any d...

hesam by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 routers connecting to another Customer (CustB) for network 192.168.1.0/24. Static routes on both of the CustA routers to the 192.168.1 network. See attached for topology. Notes:- I don't have access to CustB routers- Redistribution from Cus...

hy3rid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL:I am having some issue with my snmp configuration on 2960.I have a third party NMS tool which provide me all the network information through SNMp.But once my switch get reload i do not see the device up in my NMS tool .I have to remove the SNM...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have VRF name TEST  tied with Tunnel interface and this Tunnel using for DMVPN . I used OSPF in same VRF as route protocol    I add one commands under OSPF 1 VRF TEST The command was ”redestrubution eigrp 123 subnet” To test something. After few ...

Hi Guys, I am currently a CCNP and I am starting to study for CCIE R&S, I live in Mississauga, ON. I only own my desktop with 16GB of RAM and VMWare Workstation for VMs, I also have GNS3 but I am unable to download the recommended software (15.3T Uni...

Hi guys, I've the topology as below, After authentication CHAP on the client site, the PC on LAN can't ping to GoogleDNS: 4.4.2.2 I dont know the reason until now, any suggestions? Thanks !! --------------------PPPOE SERVER  ISP-VNPT(config)#int virt...

lab.png
Mr.Tich by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have HSRP on the MLS on given packet tracer file. I have inter VLAN communication and dynamic routing with OSPF in the routers. I want to ping the core router with the PC and aso keep the HSRP configuration intact. Also have redundancy in the distr...

Bosco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Cisco 2901 routers with simple GRE tunnel between them (no IPSec, etc). Router A:interface Tunnel3ip address 10.10.253.9 255.255.255.252keepalive 3 3tunnel source <Router A IP>tunnel destination <Router B IP> Router B:interface Tunnel3ip a...

vadamlyuk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,I am getting the below log messages from one of my routers Nov 12 17:53:19.841 INT: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Serial1/0:15, changed state to upNov 12 17:53:20.133 INT: %CONTROLLER-5-UPDOWN: Controller E1 1/0, change...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card