cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloMoving from LAB to production and I cannot get the HUB router to participate in EIGRP.  I see in the logs neighbor not found (10.1.2.192) which is the spoke's tunnel interface.HUB:interface Tunnel1 ip address 10.1.2.1 255.255.255.0 no ip redirec...

This may be an issue with packet tracer itself. I probably just need to start a new "template".     as shown on the right, my router has a dhcp pool that was created under the 192.168.0.0 network and it was working fine earlier but now one of my hos...

weirdsituation.PNG
LateLearn by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI ,   Can you please help me whether Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24TD-I supports PBR, RIPv2, OSPFv2,RIPng, OSPFv3IPV6 First hop security, Static routing and also Dual stack mode to run both IPv4 & IPv6 RIP and RIPng..  If yes then what will be the part nu...

shantanu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to use one 877 router as an ADSL gateway, just supplying a WAN connection to a backend 877 router that needs to speak to my ISR back at HQ in order to form a VPN tunnel. Normally we have these directly connected but I need to have a s...

Rich549 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3750 stack of 4 switches that was installed about 2 years ago. Recently I was doing some work on the switch and realized that I am unable to save the config. I amobviously concerned that if the power fails or the switch reboots I will be rec...

Hi! I want to pass muticast traffic from WAN to VLAN interface but it's not working. I'm sure that is missing something but I'm not seeing what. I appreciate your help. Thanks!   Router#sh ip int bri Interface                  IP-Address      OK? Met...

We have a WAN that is setup with BGP, DMVPN, and EIGRP. 10 sites all connect to the service provider via BGP and to each other via DMVPN with EIGRP running on top. We're experiencing an issue where any egress traffic from Site A to any other Site is ...

I need to create a virtual interface on a router for an ISP modem to provide internet access.  The ISP has provided the IP, mask, and gateway for the modem.  However, what will the IP address need to be for the interface on the router?  Do I just cho...

gibsowe55 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - I'm wondering if I'll be able to access a pre-configured switch after deployment without TACACS credentials.  The line that reads login authentication *ACS username" (I've hidden the actual username) will this require TACACS?  Or will the acc...

gibsowe55 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Most particular request! There a site to site VPN from a subnet  GWB 10.0.4.0 to GWA 192.168.1.0 That works plus internet all good.   Now, we connect an Access Point to the Cisco 886 and put a different private ip as 192.168.2.0 in Vlan10. Wifi works...

Hello All,   I believe the answer to my question was asked and answered here. But, I would just like to verify if the same thing applies to me.   There are basically 2 interfaces of importance. Serial0/1/0:0 is for our MPLS private link and Gi0/0/0 i...

Hi experts,I have a question about as-prepend with as-override use on PEs on the same service provider. i would like to temporarely deploy new routers in parrallel (time to migrate) on the same site with duplicate client subnets. (192.168.1.0 & 192.1...

ce.jpg
jean1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes