cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, I have a routing scenario, hope someone can give me some insights. I just brought up a new office using a pair of Nexus 7706 connecting to my data center over 2 L3 10Gig links (see diagram). I am also using a pair of Palo Alto 5250's run...

HQ Campus - Data Center WAN Layout v1.0.png
dtran by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am trying to think of a way to apply a bandwidth limit based upon Source IP subnet.I need to have the ability to limit both the outbound and inbound traffic.So I created the following config:policy-map bw-limit-inbound class bw-limit-class  polic...

Hi,    I am trying to configure anycast routing ibgp(same as numner) and having problems.  I have two routers advertising same prefix but in different location. Apparent the best prefix is always from lowest router id. How can i solve this issue in s...

Hi,Is it possible to use a cisco router, in this case a cisco 887, to bridge an external ip address to a device behind the router?I need this because i only get 1 IP Address from my ISP and i want this IP address on my ASA.I was thinking of a bridge ...

javdakker by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I apologize for asking a question that I should probably know the answer too, but was just wondering if there is a trick that can be done here.   Is it possible to have 2 different public IP addresses resolve to the same internal IP address?   So I h...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, have a couple of design questions. I have one group on campus asking for "jumbo frame support" for their servers. In our campus network, each building has a router and multiple switches. That building router uplinks to distribution.    I ask...

Don Maker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ! I need to configure multilink on my CISCO 4321 router.  I was told that I can bond 5 T-1s with Multilink. I am new to multilink, so any help with the configuration would be greatly appreciated.   Background:   5 T-1s will be installed with on...

dacruzer1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   Bit of a strange one that has be a tad confused. I have a 2921 running EIGRP for a few routes, but the rest are statics, or a default route.   For some reason I have a static route in my routing table for a host, but there is nothing in the con...

UnknownStatic.jpg RouteConfig1.PNG

Hi all,   I'm currently studying for my CCNA and have set up a home lab up till now been using packet tracer. On the sim I have no problem as all setting up a ROAS. Translate it to real life and I can't get it to work. I have a real basic running-con...

ARPhillips by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   We have the following logs on the router which seems like out of order packet so we applied the commands parameter-map type ooo global tcp reassembly queue length 1024  to fix the issue but on IOS XE the above commands are not working, so co...