cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello, my 819 4G router runs IOS c800-universalk9-mz.SPA.157-3.M2.bin, how can I config the LTE to v4 v6 dual stack? I had "cellular 0 lte profile create 1 ctnet none ipv4v6", and config like:       interface Cellular0 no ip address encapsulation...

Hi,  We are having Cisco 1941 router each at our 2 locations, Currently we are having only 1 wan link between these 2 locations. We are planning to take 1 more wan link from other ISP for redundancy and for load balancing.  I am little bit confused w...

Guys, Pls help me can? the cmd below inside the router. can help me understand? 1)redistribute ospf into static & bgp or otherwise? 2)Whts the purpose of configure the bgp? exhcange routing? 3)How the routing here works?   router ospf 20 router-id 10...

getaway51 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I have created a DMVPN topology . Hub - T3 Spoke 1 - T1 Spoke 2 -T2   Able to create DMVPN tunnel between hub(T3) and spoke (T2) but not able to create tunnel between hub(T3) and Spoke(T1)   On T1 spoke DMVPN stuck in state IKE .   Configurati...

Saurabh1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Frenz,   Have A strange issue where in , OSPF neighbors will go down exactly after 24 hours + 1 minute.   After that they re establish and comes up in a minute. We have two routers and two 4500 switches in square topology.During this event, I dont...

In this latest edition of TechWise TV, they share new software subscription offers for Cisco DNA. Also, find out how easy it is to embrace intent-based networking and other benefits of subscription-based software licensing for access.

I'm having a hard time getting NAT setup. I have my DIA coming in on G0/0/2.  The ISP is providing me two IP blocks, XX.XXX.56.144/29 and XX.YYY.67.0/27   All my devices are hung off G0/0/1 and the DMZ devices are off G0/0/1.400   I'm trying to use t...

Hello All, I have 2 sites connected to different Internet ISPs. Site-1 is with IPv4 IP address, Site-2 is with IPv6 IP address on WAN interface and IPV4 (Private IP address range) on LAN side.    I am asked to configure GRE Tunnel between these 2 sit...

In packet tracer my wireless laptop can ping other PC's in the network but PC's cannot ping the laptop. This is the IP of laptop (192.168.200.100) and I am pinging from the PC. C:\>ping 192.168.200.100     Pinging 192.168.200.100 with 32 bytes of dat...