cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Experts - It is a design question. I am implementing IPSEC VPN. Offices are connected using Internet. I am aware EIGRP don't work in IPSEC because of Multicast requirement. So i have following approaches. Interested to know which is the best one to c...

IN the ASR-1002  i see this erorr   module R0                  May 26 2018 08:24:02   CRITICAL      No Working ESP [11]   What is this ? i cannot ping any thing   show platform see all is Ok 0         07120202            15.0(1r)SR0        08011017  ...

Hi,   we are planning to put the another circuit for backup traffic replication purpose between two datacenter. there is already normal MPLS circuit, so, another 10G circuit will be installed between two datacenter. my intention is to configure diffe...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have 7609-S platform and 2x 76-ES+T-4TG line card with different FPD one line card's fpd: ==== ====================== ====== ============================================= H/W Field Programmable Current Min. RequiredSlot Card Type Ver. Device: "I...

So I have IWAN pushed out to multiple locations and have run into a pretty serious performance issue. The 2951 router caps out somewhere between 20 and 30 Mbps. The CPU on the router goes to 99%, seems to not be able to handle more than 30Mbps. If I ...

Beau Clark by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I am a beginner on routing and switching I am experiencing a problem with dhcp. Before I raise this topic, I did the following check. The scenario is that I try to build a DHCP server in switch 3560 and create vlan, and sync vlan thro...

judah8521 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Proposed Solution     Here is the Proposed solution for replacing current Cisco IPS (stand alone) with two Firepower Threat Device (stand alone).   Since we have not procured FMC, HA is not possible using FDM supplied with FTD. Now the requirement is...

Proposed Solution.png
shafhuss by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking to Qos an 800Mb Layer 2 link, to our DR site, from a 6807-XL with VS-SUP2T-10G Supervisor. Dedupe of our backup traffic is killing this link. I'm not 100% sure on how to go about this, I thought this could do the trick but I'm not really ...