cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a question that I hope someone can help.  For some reason, I cannot ping the networks behind MGGS1-RR1 from the Core-RT and vice versa.  When I issued the "show ip route" command on MGGS1-RR1, I only saw the two directly connected netwo...

BGPv4_with_MGGS_Diagram_04262018.PNG
tigerpaws by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys I need some of your opinions on how to optimize our nat translations time out   First of all here's the current config we have.    ip nat translation timeout 10800ip nat translation tcp-timeout 10800ip nat translation udp-timeout 360ip nat tr...

paolobyte by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody All our remotes sites are connected to our main datacenter via MPLS IPVPN, and for one of these remote sites, we had an additional ADSL connection installed for resiliency. And an IPSEC tunnel has being configured between remote and head...

Ro-Lak by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,     I could not able to do the ISSU, Can you please help.     ROUTER#request platform software package install rp 1 file stby-bootflash:/Image/asr900rsp3-universalk9.03.18.03.SP.156-2.SP3-ext.binFri Apr 27 14:46:14 IST 2018 --- Starting local loc...

jigojar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all, we have one core switch 3850 directly connected to OUR cyberoam and internal lan. we have done some NATing on cyberoam, becouse some of our server access from outside the LAN( ACCESS THROUGH WAN). We have two ISP connection. connecte first...

Hi,   We have two Cisco 1841 routers at branch location. MPLS is connected one router and Internet link is connected with another one. We have configured ibgp between these two routers. Both MPLS and Internet is configured with BGP protocol. We have ...

Hi,In a customers network I have lots of large access-lists, and entries are added lots of time. I'm looking for a tool that can analyse the acl and make it more efficient (smaller) with no overlapping entries. Does someone know a tool like this?

1) First Network topology Internet<--G0/0--> TR<-->CoreSW<--Firewall<--> Server and LAN network                                                         <--Gateway<--> Customers   2) Problem is at the G0/0 port on TR specially the Egress " Surges to 2...

I can't seem to get a clear answer as to APIC-EM and its use with iWAN.  DO I need to run APIC-EM in order for Iwan to function?  Does the APIC-EM control daya to day operation  and any troubleshooting of the Iwan solution?  Can I use APIC-EM long wi...

Gents we he default class map ans policy configured for Cisco phone and voice my question is do we need to add hold-queue command on router in interface which connects to core switch and core switch interface which connects to router ?

Hi, everybody its me  again. well, i have next one problem.My ISP realized an upgrade of my bandwidth, how can i do check my really bandwidth?there are tool or command in my router?     thanks