cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi guys,   I am currently studying up on BGP and have a few queries of three scenarios which I cannot understand. Can you help with below?   Scenario 1: There are two networks. Network 1 within the 192.168.1.0/24 subnet and Network 2 within the 192.1...

Hi everyone,  I hope you all are doing fine.   Below is my requirement: 1) Can support BGP, RSTP/STP, OSPF. 2) we will announce only one summary route to Provider 3) We will receive only default route from Provider 4) We have dual ISP for fail over. ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi masters,1. Why cisco is not like tp-link wireless router that have a default-ip that can HTTP-ing / telnet directly out-of-box using Ethernet cable not Console cable?2. How to telnet/manage fresh cisco router 891 without console cable (I can't acq...

Hi,   i'm facing issues for the ISR4331 which the speed and duplex needed to hardcore to 100mbps and duplex full. It is running isr4300-universalk9.03.16.04b.S.155-3.S4b-ext.SPA.bin version. It is connected to switches WS-C3850 version cat3k_caa-univ...

AndrewHow by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2960C performance

Hello all,   one of our customers uses the 2960c at a lot of locations but at one location we see some strange behavior when it comes to performance.The location has this setup:   887VA DSL router for E-VPN connectivity 2 2960C switches 1800 access p...

Hai everyone After the configure the ibgp peering,I am get  below message                              R2             R1                         R3                             R4 *Mar 19 04:56:32.915: %BGP-3-NOTIFICATION: sent to neighbor 2.2.2.2 4...

HI ,   guys 1.do we use ms servers in cisco r & s environment . 2 is ms server is completely a separate platform.    Regards , rammon.

rammon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! dns lan wan

Hi , I completed my cisco ccna course .i have a confusion how DNS, ip addresses are assigned to host in a branch office .with 150-200 hosts ..i mean is it complusory to use ms servers or configuring dhcp server ,dns server on routers.

rammon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes