cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all I didn't a find any discussion related to the issue or question i have right now so here I go:   I need to create a NAT that need to translate a network segment /24 to an IP, something like this   Source: 192.168.10.0/24 NAT: 10.15.3.6   This ...

Hi All,I am trying to configure equal cost load balancing on a remote site that connects to the head office using a Cisco 2901 router. This router connects to two WAN links which has the same bandwidth. I connected both of them and hard set the bandw...

rramlal by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have several branch offices that communicate to HQ via MPLS VPN connectivity. I have configured DMVPN for LAN routing with eigrp protocol. What I have been noticing is connectivity between HQ and Branch office on the WAN interface is OK, BUT...

quietylady by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks.  Let's say I get a default route from ISP1.  I also have ISP2 as backup.  I advertise 1 subnet to ISP1 and ISP2...lets say 199.x.x.199/24, so people can reach my servers from outside. Lets also say that this ip address is provided to me ...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   I have an ASR9000 which is configured with BGP to my ISP. Which's command line of ACL that I can prevent people from SSH to my router's outbound interface (from outside world)?   Also, how do I make sure that the SSH access is allowed from...

I was wondering how a dynamic crypto map works? in a normal crypto map you define the interesting traffic you want to allow over the VPN, and do the same in reverse on the other side.   How does a dynamic crypto map work out what the interesting traf...

I have a remote site connected to us with a Cisco 1941w router.  Equipment on this side is a 1941.  Working great.  I need to scan the remote site.  We only have a handful of devices there.  When I run Advanced IP Scanner from my desktop I get a resp...

scan.JPG
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card