cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco 819 Wan-Fail Over using DNS lookup

I there a way to configure the Cisco 819 to Switch between primary WAN-1 interface GigabitEthernet 0 and Backup WAN-2 on cellular 0 interface ? On this router I use EIGRP Tunnel and Ip-Sec tunnel too. I tried IP-SLA but doesn't work at 100% at the ...

plussier1 by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ASR 1001 vs Cisco ASR 1001-X

Folks, I wanted to cehck out difference between the Cisco ASR 1001 vs Cisco ASR 1001-X in terms of hardware limitations and licenses. Are both the routers IWAN capable? If they are IWAN capable what feature differences do they have as compared to th...

HSRP Switch

Hi I recently changed the priority on the standby router to be (120) higher then the primary (110), which should have changed the traffic to secondary, but what happened was traffic was being sent on 1 link and received on the other. can I get an ex...

SNABZA1ZN by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PBR between Cisco and Juniper

Hello, I am looking for some suggestions for PBR / failover between multiple sites running Cisco and Juniper. I have three site A, B and C I have attached a diagram showing how the sites are interconnected. * All three sites running OSPF internally...

Resolved! WAN link testing: ttcp ?

HelloI have two remote routers - and i need to test WAN link between them. No access to other devices.I've tried to use ttcp, but it does not allow to set TOS and i can not test my QOS policies.Moreover ttcp seems to have so poor throughput, example ...

Resolved! Two IPV6 prefixes have same meaning under prefix-set in ASR9K?

Do you think the below two prefixes are different under prefix-set ABCD 1111:2222:3333:4444:5555:6666:7777:8888 1111:2222:3333:4444:5555:6666:7777:8888/128   I think these two expressions have different meaning. Second one indicates its mask 128, but...

wfqk by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DMVPN ISPs routes

Hello I have a isuee with a spoke router connected in a DMVPN network with GRE tunnels. The router is connected to 2 ISPs, I want to use the router to connect to the Internet or to link to other corporate nodes. I have tested the connection with NA...

SFP'S FOR ASR-1002-X

I need some help as i am very frustrated with a a very simple situation here... We have ASR-1002-X and I need SFP's to use with the built-in 6 Ethernet ports. It seems like all   GE-T should work but i tried the following models with no luck! P/N 30-...

GRE tunnel goes up/down

Hi All,Please, look at the excerpt below and suggest what might be the reason.  I do not know how to solve the problem.Branch(config-if)#*Sep 16 10:05:15.346: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Tunnel0, changed state to upBranch(config-i...

jaighobahi by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

switch provision command in 3650 switch stack

Hi, So I read the following: "You cannot use the switch current-stack-member-number renumber new-stack-member-number global configuration command on a provisioned switch. If you do, the command is rejected." This made me wonder about the switch pr...

lkadlik by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Routing

How does a host connected to a router know the IP address of the router?This IP address will be used by the ARP to get the MAC address of the router. Also how does a router know the MAC address or as a matter of fact the IP address of the next hop?