cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to figure out a way to filter inbound routes.  I want to allow almost all other routes in, except the Default Route That one needs to stay local to router itself.  This connection is also connected via IPSec.The basic design of what...

David Lee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have a Cisco 871 Adsl router (IOS C870-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M6) This will be connected to an adsl line for dialup to the ISP. I have used the configuration before, but for some reason I cannot get it to light up the PPP con...

hi, can someone advice what's the SKU or ordering part number for 24portGE-4port10GE i need to enable ports 12-23 on my ASR 920 24 port. is there an eval license that i can temporarily activate for the said bulk port license?   https://www.cisco.com...

Dear all I'll install a cisco 887va-k9 router next week. would you please tell me how to install it to act as  ADSL modem to my LAN  regarding blow informations:adslpppoevpi/vci 0/35username Upassword Pkind regardsMahmoud

Hello,   I'm trying to set up 4g lte as a back with DMVPN eigrp capability. I'm not sure if my failover is active but my problem right now is my tunnel is up/down.   Thought I'd configured everything right and my cell int is up up but it's not coming...

T_tow by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

bonjours j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + mon pc portab...

mustiman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I'm preparing a setup where I have a 1921 ISR router and I need to use two different ISP's to provide internet access (dynamically nated) to the internal LAN. If I got it right, just by having two default routes, the router will be doing load ...

luchonat1 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Do we need to configure ip-helper in access switch when we already configure ip helper at core switch ? Can someone answer me on this ?? I appreciate your help guys.

Hello all, we are facing issue of HIGH CPU usage on 3850 switch. here is the output: DC1#show process cpu  | ex 0.0Core 0: CPU utilization for five seconds: 74%; one minute: 76%; five minutes: 75%Core 1: CPU utilization for five seconds: 100%; one mi...

I have a corporate site with multiple locations connected via GRE over IPSec tunnels. I'm running into issues where some downloads from users at the corporate office saturate the link affecting the VPN traffic and other users at the corporate office....

BasicNetworkDiagram.PNG
willb1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! L2 concepts

i have two vlans vlan 100 and 101 , both are connected in  different L2 switch ..vlan 100 and 101 having different subnet , they need to communicate each other . we dont have l3 switch and router .    how to do that ? canyone help me ..   thanks

Hi, please I'm testing out a scenario where I have 2 ISP's, and 1 external Network configuration on a router on a stick configuration,   I have 5 Vlans, All should be able to access the internet 1 ISP interface. vlan 2 and 5 should be able to access ...

amatorjnr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just wanted to thank everyone for all their help with answering any of my questions and the result ended helping me pass my CCENT regardless of how hard or easy it is too most people I was just glad to pass the certification and ca...

mnoote191 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anybody experience with a ASR920 IM 6x10G (using A900-IMA2Z) + 24x1G configuration? How is the indication regarding "oversubscription not supported" in the datasheet and the install guide to be read? http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/a...