cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear Experts, Please help to know the difference between below two BGP peering cases. 1) BGP activity 253/250 prefixes, 253/250 paths, scan interval 60 secs Neighbor V AS MsgRcvd MsgSent TblVer InQ OutQ Up/Down State/PfxRcd 1...

Resolved! Home lab setup

I have a cisco router 1811 and trying to setup it in my internet link at home. I have FO internet that give an ip 192.168.100.10, I will use this ip in WAN port FastEthernet 0 of router, I am cannot configuring my LAN network. Can anybody help me? Th...

Dear All,   I am currently having problem on my DMVPN with OSPF configuration as one of my spoke router C1941 is currently in IKE state. At this moment, only 4 spokes connected to Hubs using the almost configuration.   My questions as per below : 1) ...

ezuladam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I am new to CISCO. I setup a small testing network in packet tracer but I am unable to ping passed the routers across subnets. I have configured only the hostname and interfaces- I was told that it should ping. I am not able to ping passed any router...

CISCO Community.PNG

Two RPs are configured as follows: ip pim rp-candidate Loopback0 ip pim bsr Loopback0 0 100   R1 and R2 mutually redistribute ospf and bgp. 239.6.6.6 should join both RPs?  I do not need MSDP in this scenario to make multicast group available to both...

multicast.png
gongya001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Just unpacked this new ASR1001x. Plugged it in and connected the console cable to it. It failed to boot and I had the same error message from this discussion: Kernel dump error .   I turned off and on the router now I have this output: Initi...

Yacine BS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,   I have an IR809. The router has two GiEthernet ports which I believe are L3 interfaces. Do you know whether they can be setup as switchports?   I wish to put both ports in a VLAN and setup a L3 VLAN interface on the router but I don't thi...

pbelletty by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have received our RMA for the clock issue on the ISR 4321.  The router we are replacing is located in Greece so we'd like to ship it fully configured so all they have to do is rack it and power it up.  Boot image and config will be identical howev...

Wayne78 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,   The command to track a route is    track <track number> ip route <ip address> <mask> reachability   This assumes that the route is in the global routing table.   What if you want to track a route that is in a VRF. There does not appear to...

pbelletty by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How would you pull the info from the configs #show running-config router ospf | utility egrep 0/3/0/0interface TenGigE0/3/0/0   #show running-config router ospf | in 0/3/0/0interface TenGigE0/3/0/0   This command only brings me the interface (which I...

why cache is empty when i want to check who is the users consuming more bandwidth from internet connection ..why not showing ip addresses for users to monitor the netflow for each user on the interface that i configure already netflow??   Router#show...