cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, With EIGRP IPV6 I want to redistribute the static and connected routes but not the default route ::/0 distribute-list prefix-list FILTER_EIGRP out GigabitEthernet1/0redistribute staticredistribute connectedipv6 prefix-list FILTER_EIGRP seq 10 den...

Resolved! upgrading csr1000v

Hi,   I need to upgrade a CSR1000v from 16.06.02 Can I go straight to the latest Amsterdam-17.3.7 ? or will there be steps in-between? TIA

jimmy10 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I bought a security licences for my router. It was smart licences, what commands should I use to activate smart account in router? What commands should I use to activate the security licences? I tried with license boot level securityk9 and rel...

kwojtyra by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with tunnel. I have one vpn tunnel and the Session status: DOWN-NEGOTIATING R1#sho crypt sessioCrypto session current statusInterface: FastEthernet0/0Session status: DOWN-NEGOTIATINGPeer: 212.118.4.106 port 500  IKE SA: local 5.32.12...

Hey Everyone. Hoping for a little guidance where possible.My company recently paided for a leased line (fibre) to be installed as the standard broadband is a terrible 30mb up 10mb down. The vendor has sent a Cisco 1100 4P Router which we assumed woul...

adkins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I need some advice on what is the best way to configure a backlink as shown in the diagram attached.I want to allow subnet 172.16.56.0/24 to have access to primary link 172.16.32.0/24 and have a backdoor on secondary link 172.16.48.0/24.Th...

L3 switch has two VLAN's , vlan 1 with ip address of 192.168.1.1 and vlan 10 with ip address of 192.168.10.1 assigned in the switch .when the cable connected from the device in vlan 10 to the port is removed from the switchwhy cant we ping the ip of ...