cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi AllOur new customer bought ISE G2 39 series Router and license from other vendor, now due to they want to upgrade HW to ISR 4000 series router. My question is does Cisco now allow transfer ISR G2 software license to new HW ISR 4000 router?? or not...

Lin-Terry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I have a question on the ISR 4451. Customer would like 10GE and ISR 4451 does support 10GE for the SFP module but in terms of performance, it support 1Gbps and upgradeable to 2Ggps.   See this chart for the performance information on the 4451:https:/...

Hi folks, I'm in a big hurry rigt now. I have a link to ISP-A (4Gbps), using static routes and advertising my own public ip block (170.X.X.0/22). Gateway for the ISP-A is 208.X.X.181. Yesterday ISP-A had an accident (fiber cut) and will be several da...

I have a 100 MB ethernet link to AT&T with my Cisco router. I have applied a few ACLs to my inteface that connects to AT&T (fa 0/0). Here are my ACLs:!interface FastEthernet0/0 ip address < omited =) > ip access-group 110 in duplex auto speed auto!in...

Ken Wold by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am doing a network simulation using Cisco Packet Tracer. I could not solve how to do CHAP over TACACS+ server. The situation is as follow: Configure PPP Authentication Protocol on the following devices as listed herewith :- Hostname         PPP...

Halfeez92 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are planning to implement DMVPN (phase 3)  through internet to connect 100 plus locations (including business critical locations) . These locations are located around the globe including embargoed countries. However , while browsing through v...

jubair151 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have main HQ and 7 branches and these branches connected to HQ over MPLS . I want to apply backup soulution over internet . what is the best way to do that and i have one router in each branch face to the internet and MPLS . 

q1gznn111 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a nexus 3064pq (not X) and all the commands related to applying a mac address access list seem to be missing. I have it upgraded to 7.0(3)I4(6) and I can create a mac access list but all the commands related to applying it to a port or vlan se...

I have a dual-hub DMVPN setup running OSPF. The issue I am having that the default route that's being injected is preferred on the secondary hub instead of the primary. I've tried adjusting the metric on the default route, changing the admin distance...

davem1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes