cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! Last IOS upgrade

Hi guys, Thanks in advance for all your responses. Sorry if I sound dumb, im learning my question is, how to know when was the last IOS upgrade was performed in Cisco L3 switches (6509 (sup720-3b, sup2t)/4948E/3560X and so on...)?? any information is...

s k by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the CGR2010 datasheet , there is no any special requirement about ventilation of CGRs. I want to know is there any special cooling systems or fans mandatory for the operation of CGR? what would happen if we use CGR2010 without any fan or dedicated...

h1363v by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,   Here is the scenario I am working on.    I have multiple physical sites, each with redundant ISPs running BGP.  2 seperate ASs.  The sites all have Layer 2 adjacency.  I am running ospf for all internal routing.  I would like to elimina...

mwilson by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm looking into a problem with a vDSL wan connection. I have two vDSL connections that are bonded. The line speed for each line is looking good (100mbit down / 30mbit up). I would expect that the total bandwith would be 200mbit down and 60 u...

Hi, I have a 1921 router with two VDSL EHWIC ports fitted. My question is, in order to establish two internet connections do I need to create two dial-pool-number instances - one for each interface or can i use one?  I currently have Dialer1 shutdo...

Setting up a Pace 5268AC (next to worse thing ever created) with 5 static public IP addresses say x.x.x.10-15 subnet 255.255.255.248 to work on the 2921 router When configuring an interface GI 0/0 ip address x.x.x.10 no problem, it starts at the rest...

hello i was doing this lab http://danscourses.com/switch-vlan-packet-tracer-challenge/ and i fot everything right until a got stuck at a certain point without understand why i can't get the full mark , the thing is that at grade assessment it says th...