cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have two C3850 switches stacked in a closet and I cannot get anything to come up on the second switch in the stack. I believe it is a firmware mismatch. I have downloaded Putty and it does not see COM4?

ekonagel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some suggestions here: I have about 4000 users accessing resources in the data center from different buildings/departments.  Most of the buildings are in the same city with ISP provided Layer II fiber. Layer II fiber ring is the primary conne...

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm deploying a small site WAAS and the topology is a WAAS 474 (4.1.1 code) on a flat subnet - the device off the subnet is a PIX 151 running 8.0(4) code. The ASA terminates and IPSEC tunnel that needs to be optimized w/ the head-end.My question is ...

rschotsal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is this possible?? looking to statically NAT addresses in a 172.x.x.x to and enterprise accessible network. This is for the purpose of in-band management.  currently running: Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software, Catalyst L3 Switch Software (CAT3K_CAA...

Could anyone explain the following: Application layer functions typically include identifying communication partners, determining resource availability, and synchronizing communication. When identifying communication partners, the application layer ...

Hi all,Please, I need explanation about the following:track track-number list boolean {and | or}Cisco says the command "Configures a tracked list object and enters tracking configuration mode".Example:Device(config)# track 100 list boolean andPlease,...

Hello, i'm getting an error when the system boots up: I made a mistake when configuring aaa authorization commands.  I can't make any changes while in this state.  Command authorization failed - 'AAA API' detected the 'fatal' condition 'No method ...

Hello we are using a 4900M as a peering device running bgp. We wanted to setup a session today and realised that the peer had a number higher than the above. as far as I can see by googleing we dont have 4 byte BGP ASN Support ? Is that correct ?Th...

I have implemented turbo ACL on Cisco Router 7206 (12.4). When I execute "show ip access-list 101" some ACE which should have the hit counts does not show. Some lines show the hit count but it is not increasing as fast as it should. I am missing som...

S Kumar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes