cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

If I have the below policing configured on the input of the interface of the ISP port  class realtime_dscp   police cir 1952000 bc 242000 be 486000 conform-action set-mpls-exp-imposition-transmit 5 exceed-action drop class time_critical_dscp   polic...

mustansirt by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the initial phase of researching DMVPN.  Currently we have a MPLS networking running BGP.  Each site has an internet connection at it as well that a site to site VPN is built on the router and talks back to an ASA when the MPLS fails.  I wan...

Andy Guley by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi colleagues, Last Saturday we had a problem in our network and a router reloads, due to power faulty at rack and reboots. All networks configured in a subinterface administratively down, began to be advertised through BGP.  The networks announced ...

Hello everyone! We need to deploy an ASR with a virtual-template interface. We want that the client will receive an IP address from a microsoft DHCP server. The virtual-template interface need to be unnumbered to a loopback. Does anyone knows how to ...

Hello, buddies. I'm trying to configure cisco 871 for Internet access through pppoe. Here is my config: Current configuration : 1996 bytes!version 12.4no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno service ...

ssemenenko by Level 1
  • 64 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have a problem upgrading my Cisco ASR1002. It is currently running on IOS image asr1000rp1-advipservicesk9.02.03.02.122-33.XNC2.bin. I have already uploaded a new image (asr1000rp1-advipservicesk9.03.02.02.S.151-1.S2.bin) and make the foll...

Hello, I have expanded my 7206VXR with a PA-GE card and a WS-G5483 gbic for copper. My problem is that the bandwidth in that interface is limited to 220 Mbps, don't know why. I know that bandwidth in that interface should be about 330 Mbps. Actually ...

Dear Team, We are having 2921 router. Most of the time cpu utilization is increasing, hence do the needful, #sh processes cpu sorted CPU utilization for five seconds: 36%/19%; one minute: 38%; five minutes: 39% PID Runtime(ms) Invoked uSecs...

hi Guys i would like to know how to edit DefaultL2LGroup tunnel group in ASA , the only option under tunnel-group commnad is to specify a name as below , ASA(config)# tunnel-group ?configure mode commands/options:  WORD < 65 char  Enter the name of ...

Hi guys, Good day ! As far as I know MP-BGP need route distinguisher (rd) for every VRF to separate every VRF routes in bgp table. But in my nexus 7k I did not found any rd configured for any VRF. But bgp table maintains different table for every VRF...

olly ahmed by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

I am newbee to cisco technology and hence require your help in order to configure the router  for  the following  network  scenario so  here  it  is  ISP  WAN  IP  : - 1 72  .2 4 . X  . X/  3 0   ie  private  class IP  ISP  Public  Lan  pool  : -  1 ...

ravikant by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes