Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CISCO2921 + HWIC-3G-GSM V01 + 3g not working.

Hi All ,  Here i come with another 3g issue , migrating from cisco 2821 to cisco 2921  Same sim card works on 2821 , but not on 2921 , Cellular interface remains down : Cellular0/0/0 is down, line protocol is down Hardware is HSDPA/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS...

prathikr by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Router 1800/Cisco Switch 2960

Hello; I hope someone can provide me with extreme help on getting an internal network up and running; i had one internal network up and running before; but it seems like my second network were lagging and timing out then one day at work i had a power...

j_j624001 by Beginner
  • 50 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASR1006 8-port Channelized T1/E1 card problem

Hi Team, The router ASR1006 we have P2P link terminating on serial interface ( channelized E1 ) which has ppp encapsulation . But suddenly yesterday 6 of our P2P link went down while troubleshooting we observed when we use hdlc as encapsulation link ...

Resolved! ACL keeps stopping dhcp?

hey I'm adding an ACL to my wan interface that gets a public ip from my isp. but when ever i add it i can no longer get my ip via dhcp  !interface GigabitEthernet0/1 bandwidth 115000 ip address dhcp ip access-group 110 in no ip redirects no ip unrea...

WCCP performance on N7K

Dears, We have 6513 VSS running multiple WCCP service groups to redirect the traffic to the WAN accelerators, and the CPU utilization is very high (which a well known issue for the WCCP with the 65xx series), we are planning to replace it with Nexus7...

Resolved! Unknown output from router

i was in our router and out of the blue i got this. Dec  8 16:18:14: %IOSXE-4-PLATFORM: R0/0: kernel: ucode_pkt_PPE: page allocation failure. order:5, mode:0x40d0Dec  8 16:18:14: %IOSXE-4-PLATFORM: R0/0: kernel: Pid: 4618, comm: ucode_pkt_PPE Not tai...

Resolved! The reason using One core SFP?

Hello all, My boss suggest to our coworkers to buy one core SFP. But I don't know why one core is existed, what is the advantage of it? Such as GLC-BX-D, there are many kinds of one core SFP! But, I know one core is more better than two core because...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: