Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I am newbie to the multicast world. I was testing the PIM sparse mode in a simple scenario. I have attached the network diagram. R1,R4 and R6 are configured to listen to 239.1.1.1 R5#ping 239.1.1.1Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 1, 100-...

Hi , After upgrade 6509-E / Sup720   with ACE20-MOD-K9   ,  from IOS 12.2(18)SXF11  to  IOS  151-2.SY9   ACE20-MOD-K9  goes into power off state and unknown. As i know ACE20-MOD-K9  module has its own sw , and i didnt find document where stands that...

startx001 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, I have the attached topology, the 2 distribution switches are configured for VSS, and I need to configure VPC between N7Ks and distribution switches so all four links are bundled together. is it possible to do this? is it possible to run...

I have a Cisco vWLC, I have a Public SSID which is working on one of my site but on another site when users try to connect it sits in a state of DHCP_REQD rather than RUN. Does anyone know of any other issues like this with a possible fix. I am usin...

I've been forced to become a Cisco administrator overnight.  The company has asked me to modify our Cisco Catalyst 3750 switch and 5512X ASA to accommodate a change to our ISP, which will result in changes to our /28 block of public IP addresses.  I ...

dmcgarty1 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, This logg appeared on my router, what could be causing it? %PLATFORM-3-ELEMENT_CRITICAL: R0/0: smand:  SIP/0: Committed Memory value 109% exceeds critical level 100%  sh verCisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-ADVIPSERVIC...

I have Cisco Router that I need to access BOTH Internal and External... I run SSH 2.0 only............. I run SSH on a non-standard port lets say port 4232 This is what I have...... ip ssh authentication-retries 5ip ssh port 4232 rotary 1ip ssh loggi...

At present I have two DMVPNs in place over the internet. One hub per DMVPN. All spokes and the hubs utilize the internet for the DMVPN. I have one new location that has a metro-ethernet link from it's spoke router to one of the hub routers (this hub ...

Here is the ICMP ACL.....I thought i was supposed to have according the reading I did........but I am seeking advice.... I cannot ping my inside Cisco Router.......from the internet....I think I may have gone overboard here?? access-list 101 remark ...

Good morning, I'm in trouble referete the time zone in roteadres cisco 3945.I have the following settings, however the router displays the incorrect time. clock timezone GMT-3 -3 0summer-time clock BRV recurring Sun Oct 3 0:00 3 Sun Feb 00:00ntp serv...

Hey, I have a 6509 that shows in Process #1 99% utilization, however in other processes it is very low and overall 16%. why is it not spreading the cpu load? what can cause this? Thank You