cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am having issues creating a DMZ on a test asa. As soon as I apply the below command it kills the outbound internet connection but I can still connect to the ASA enternally via SSH and I can also ping the external IP. Could anyone shed any l...

I have one Cisco Router 2800 Series, two Cisco Catalyst 3500XL and one Cisco Catalyst 3550 which need a password reset. I'm going to start my CCNA studies and I'm planning to use these Cisco equipment for it. When I connected them through the Serial ...

Dear All, I have a local network with two VLAN 10 and 20 connect to a switch level 3 with a routing.I would connect this network to an ASA with two router as the attached image.With the following conditions:VLAN 10 uses router 1VLAN 20 uses router 2...

Hello I have problem with Lan2Lan and MTU. I use Cisco 3750G on each side, but one of my switch have different Jumbo MTU : - First side :  3750-side-a#show system mtu System MTU size is 1500 bytesSystem Jumbo MTU size is 1500 bytesSystem Alternate MT...

JGFR by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I wonder if someone would be able to recommend a replacement for the ASA? We’re going to have a 200mbps leased line fitted then later in the year regrade it to a 400mbps due to a lot more staff moving into the office. Currently I use an ...

Dear Community Team' I restrict customer internet bandwidth on Layer 3 Switch using policy maps. Recently I start facing problem that when I gave command that police 1000000 256000 exceed-action drop. It will take the command but it wouldn't applied....

azibnaseem by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

to avoid double natting. would it work if my cisco router interface have this configuration int f0/0 DHCP no nat outside int f0/1 192.168.215.1 no nat inside. basicially i am grabbing dhcp from the modem and having it do NAT then I turn nat off on c...

Hi. Guys are CGR 2010 routers or other cisco CGRs capable to convert protocols ? as i know these devices make a tunnel on the Ethernet and transfer other protocol such as IEC-101 and RS-485 through this. this means that at the end of path, end CGR d...

h1363v by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am tasked with upgrading our remote switch population and I need some advice as to how I can determine if a ROM version is compatible with an IOS version.  Does anyone have a link/chart for Cisco Switches that helps determine where each IOS ...

Chevy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

please i connected two 3560 switches, s1 and s2 by trunking. vlan 10 on network 10.48.39.0/24  is created in s1 intended to access the internet connected to s2 on network 10.0.7.0/24. however, i have two problems:- 1. vlan10 can not 1 access the 10.0...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card