cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dears, I have ASR 903 router whose memory utilization reaches to 50% and the show process  cpu  is only 14%. I want to know where the memory is been utilized for, and is it whether this is normal for ASR router's??? I have just uploaded the suggested...

Hello! I have a problem with configuratons QoS for 1811 and 2811 routers. Not all packets are matched by service-policy. Config from 1811: class-map match-all Conference match access-group 120 policy-map Conference class Conference  priority 8000 cla...

Hi, The router crashes due to below error - System returned to ROM by bus error at PC 0x25496778, address 0x26C Router crashes only once and now its working fine. It must have been the software error due to which is happened. No hardware failure or ...

Hello, we have a Head Office and  branch offices in other cities that uses bgp. one of our technical support in the branch office is telling me that he cannot access the branch offices in the same area with remote desktop. i made the basic troublesho...

Hello, Could you tell me what it means when you have two routers connected to each. And the interfaces on both sides are configured with IP Addresses but you dont see the MAC address of each interface after issuing the show arp command? Thanks in adv...

Attempting to configure IPsec VTI with the following configuration: + crypto isakmp policy 10000+ authentication pre-share+ group 5+ encryption 256-aes !+ crypto ipsec transform-set P2P-set+ transform esp-256-aes esp-sha-hmac !+ crypto ipsec profile ...

pj0503311 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we currently have a /29 ipbock with our isp.  we just ordered more ip's and have received a /28 block of ip's.  i have currently have a cisco asa 5505 using a static ip off the /29.  i am not familiar with setting up an additional subnet to work from...

hebertjoe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes