cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I try to configure BGP on ISR4431 routers, i got errors message : Does someone can help me ? *Jul 1 16:32:12.956: %TCP-6-BADAUTH: No MD5 digest from 74.113.75.22(179) to 74.113.75.25(39809) (RST) tableid - 0*Jul 1 16:32:36.847: %TCP-6-BADAUTH: No MD...

I've done some reading and from what I can tell there is no way to have a SFP+ in a 2951 router, but my boss insists that it's possible.  So I am asking the Cisco community whether or not it's possible.  If not, what router series/platform is most si...

Hi, If you are multihomed with 2 different providers and one is performing maintenance what is the best was to gratefully steer ingress traffic away and the quickest for the least amount of downtime. If you shutdown the neighbor facing the transit ...

jay_7301 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Yesterday we had an incident where one of our ISP's had a routing issue yet was still advertising routes to us that were unreachable. We have two ASR routers..one dedicated to ISP1  the other dedicated to ISP2 The ASR's are connected to each other v...

Hi, if we have a two static routes with default AD for the same destination wether the traffic will be load balanced or it will pick the first path.Please guide.Thanks in advance.Regards,Naveen

I have a Cisco ASR 1002 on which I am trying to configure the IOS WebUI following the direction here:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/asr1000/configuration/guide/chassis/webui.htmlProblem is, I can only seem to get the so-called legacy interfa...

I'm trying to troubleshoot a problem with accessing a server behind NAT on a Cisco 7204 with NPE-G1 and IOS 12.4 I have access-lists permitting traffic with the IP I'm interested in and log-input. I have those applied to all interfaces, inside and ou...

crock by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody I am trying to understand how a router picks a particular GRE tunnel to decapsulate  GRE encapsulated packet. Please consider the following illustration: SET UP: As can be seen both R2/R3 has two GRE tunnels using same tunnel source  a...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes