cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hii, We have one branch with bandwidth of 512 Kbps, we want to prioritize traffic like below First priority - Citrix traffic Second priority - Mail and all other traffic Now my question is that " Bandwidth" statement under QOS config is applicable ...

Please verify for me any wrong setting/configuration in these scripts Configure to use PPPoE for WAN and need VPN from remote PC to local network. no service padservice tcp-keepalives-inservice tcp-keepalives-outservice timestamps debug datetime mse...

Hello Cisco forum,I have in my computer center several Cisco routers, where I would like to delete the old route entries.How do I get out if the route is still needed.It is a complex network!I would like to check whether packte for make route and go ...

Dear i have router 881 with 1 wan and 4 LAN ports, i assigned IP for wan port (ISP config /30 (for internet)) , ISP provided me range of real IP (for internet using), i assigned one real ip (from my range from ISP ) to VLAN1 interface, and i connecte...

Hi, We have 2 ISP - one with 250 Mbps & other 75 Mbps. We have 192.168.10.0/24, 192.168.11.0/24, 192.168.12.0/24,192.168.13.0/24 &192.168.14.0/24 Network Range. We have our own AS number.  I want traffic of 192.168.10.0/24 & 192.168.11.0/24 route to...

Hello Experts, Trying to reach CE-B2 Lo from CE-B1 using mpls vpn, with static routing bw CE-PE. Could you please help me Configs and screenshot attached. CE-B1 -> PE1 ->P1 -> PE2 -> CE-B2 VRF B I see packets reaching to PE1 from CE-B1 CE-B1#ping 7...

Hi, our company has multiple sites and are all connected by MPLS by a service provider. If I do a traceroute and show ip bgp for an ip present in a different site, i see different results - (Please note the difference in AS numbers). Why is this so? ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card