cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco Router setup

Hopefully somebody could help me with a router setup.The setup is as followsISP -> Cisco router -> Firewall (Sonicwall)All I want the cisco to do is to pass the traffic to the firewallI presume i'll have to give the sonicwall interface an IP address ...

gafarrell by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 881 trying to do simple routing.... help

Just attempting to set a simple configuration on this router. I want a static on the WAN FE4 and a dhcp server on the VLAN for the switch ports 0-3.I can get the DHCP working and ping the cisco from my device but I can not go any further. Originally ...

Consumer Edge Router to ASA to Internal

I have a difficult problem...Please forgive my ignorance.I have a consumer-grade router called a "Fritz!Box 7390" on the edge of our network (in Germany -- very capable, very popular little box).Following are the telephony characteristics:ISDN BRI is...

Same multicast group from a different source‏

Hi,I’ve a generic multicast question.Let’s say I’ve two different source sending different multicast traffic over the same multicast group, how can I solve the problem for a customer receiver ?S1=1.1.1.1      G1=224.1.1.1S2=2.2.2.2      G2=224.1.1.1C...

router 2900 & 2800 active standby

I want the below routers to work as ACTIVE & STANDBY  ,The 2 routers share the same configuration  ( automaticaly ) When active is defected shutdown the standby works as active  Existing  router :- cisco2811-v    + VWIC3-1MFT-T1/E1 New added router :...

MMoharam1 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BGP - Route advertising

I have two routers that has a static route configured for the LAN side which re-distributes via BGP to the WAN. One of the routers does not have anything connected to LAN subnet/ interface. Other one is live. Will this create a routing conflict in th...

Force Routing Over second link?

We have a MPLS WAN connecting our offices from our Service Provider. Our Head Office has a larger 50Mbps pipe and a remote office has 2 separate 2Mbps links (lets call them link1 and link2). Right now all traffic only goes over Link1 at the remote of...

arell1234 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

JunOS Static Routing Cisco Alternative command

HiCould you please help me to configure cisco router's static routing like this one from juniper router.set routing-options static route 0.0.0.0/0 next-hop 10.xx.10.xset routing-options static route 0.0.0.0/0 qualified-next-hop 10.xx.20.x preference ...

shmark by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dual isp configuration

Dea Friends,I have two offices ,one is branch office and other is head office.Two MPLS link is connected with each other,One link is always back up when other link is goes down .In running time only one link is working other  as a standby but i want ...

CGS 2520 Power Alarm configurations

Dear I have a CIsco CGS2520 switch I want to configure external alarm in it for relay I have entered the following commands in global config mode  alarm relay-mode negativealarm facility power-supply rps relay major After that I have connected the al...

Error Update IOS router 7600

Hi Guys,I've trying updating a 7609 cisco router, my actual image that is working is "c7600s72033-advipservices-mz.122-33.SRB5" and I would like to update to "c7600s72033-adventerprisek9-mz.122-33.SRC2". I've followed all the steps to update but when...

EIGRP Query

Hi All,Greetings.....Can anyone help me  for below query.?In India, t is possible to configure EIGRP on MPLS topology.   Regards,Nidhin Chandran  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: