cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, I have configured Netflow (record, export and monitor) in ASR 1002 device and applied the monitor session in that particular interface so as to export the netflow related reports for PFRv3 (Implemented IWAN). Below link details the Pfrv3 templat...

Resolved! Syslog SSH_Close

Hi all. It was he setting a cisco switch 2960S, the ssh logging, the configuration I have is: logging trap notificationslogging x.x.x.xsnmp-server community public ROsnmp-server enable traps snmp authentication linkdown linkup coldstart warmstartsnmp...

I am looking into possibly implementing Adaptive QoS in my network and I was hoping I could get some clarification regarding the topic. I ran into a few questions while I was researching: 1. I read that the feature is in IOS 15.5T and IOS XE 3.14. Ar...

Why do we use DSU bandwidth on interface ? . I got a request to change DSU bandwidth on WAN interface  from its default to some value. But when i changed the value on WAN interface the link went down . Again i had to login via Modem and revert the s...

I couldnt understand the difference between Committed Information Rate (CIR) and Committed Access Rate (CAR). Both are applied for policing the traffic. Can some one explain me in detail.Many Thanks,Saran

saran_chn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi I have a private WAN.  We would like to do directed outbound NATing on our CPE to the internet, however would like to keep LAN to LAN networks fully accessible to the private to private addresses One site (SITE A)  has a server in it hosting sever...

Hi, I'm trying to SSH onto my 877 router from an external location and the SSH connection keeps timing out. I am using dynamic DNS and the address is updating correctly to the IP address on the dialer interface and pings go through fine but when I S...

twhittle1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I need help I have new ISP provider. They will provide the modem. I manage to connect to the modem (remove C887 the and change the WAN IP/ route of the ASA5510 and Internet is working fine. But i would like to know if the C887 was able to re...

Hello, We have a HQ  and multiple agencies  so we choose DMVPN  but the issue is that every buildings has a 3 ISP so basiclly we create 3 dmvpn tunnels  and we run 3 ospf proccess the issue is  now even when we choose our 1 ISP to be primary some ro...

m.dridi89 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear communityI've a BGP question. I've a router peering with a customer of mine, plain EBGP no MPLS, see following chain as example:myrouterA --ebgp-- myrouterB --ebgp-- myrouterC --ebgp-- mycustomerA --ebgp-- mycustomer_BGP_worldwide_networkAmong m...