cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Pro, I am in the final phase to replace our legacy ISDN PRI to SIP trunking. As this is my first conversion, i would like to have some suggestions and shared experience from real pros whom already made such as deployment. Our Current network call ...

Hello, Kindly please help me! We have 3 DIAs connections from the single ISP. We have only one router in our network for internet. We have our own public BGP AS & /22 network. there is same neighbor BGP AS for all these 3 DIAs. As of now its load bal...

I have 2 ISP 50 MB Fiber/Ethernet Handoffs.  Currently I'm using 2 881 routers one for each handoff. These are barely sufficient if not throttling my connections right now, and certainly don't allow me to upgrade my circuits to 100 or better. each I...

Lee Dress by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My apologies if this is a fundamental question, but I can't find a certain answer in the documentation. I am working on some B2BHA configuration and was wondering if the "redundancy rii" number was a value associated to something, or if it was just w...

Having a hell of a time getting BGP into EIGRP on one end of my WAN.   Its working on one end but not the other.  I want this router to redistribute any BGP learned route into EIGRP and specific EIGRP learned routes into BGP.   l3-CE#show run .....r...

HI We have three ISP's providing MPLS VPN to our remote sites, the WAN diagram is attached. Currently we configure BGP for WAN auto failover. it is utilizing only one link at a time. Is there any possibility to have load balancing in BGP so that I c...

mukeshkrr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,We are looking into implementing PFR version 3 to take advantage of our dual MPLS service providers. Looking at most of the Cisco documentations on PFR version 3, it seems like it is tightly integrated with Intelligent WAN which takes advantage o...

satiat by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes